Study English online with free ESL lessons and printable worksheets for English students and ESL teachers. Following are useful lessons on grammar, vocabulary, common expressions and phrases, synonyms, antonyms, idioms, phrasal verbs, collocations, confused words,…
Useful grammar lessons for English teachers and ESL students.
- 250 Popular Adjectives That Start with W for ESL Learners
- Top 400 Frequently Used Adjectives That Start with S
- Top 350+ Popular Adjectives That Start With R for ESL Learners
- Top 350+ Powerful Adjectives That Start With P for ESL Learners
- Top 320+ Popular Adjectives That Start With O with ESL Images
- A Big List of 290 Adjectives That Start With N in English
- 300 Trendy Adjectives That Start with M You Should Learn
- 300 Cool Adjectives That Start with L You Should Know
- 70 Interesting Adjectives That Start with K with Useful Examples
- Top 70 Popular Adjectives That Start with J with ESL Infographic
Confused Words in English
Useful list of common Confused Words/Misused Words in English for ESL Learners with printable infographics.
- Led vs Lead: What is The Main Difference Between Lead vs Led?
- Empathy vs Sympathy: How to Use These Words Properly in English
- To vs Too: What is the Difference Between To and Too
- Sunrise vs Sunset: What’s the Difference in English?
- Beside or Besides | What is The Difference in English?
- Desert vs Dessert : How to Use Them Correctly (with Examples)
- 30 Commonly Confused Words in English for ESL Learners
- Between vs Among : What’s the Difference?
- Like vs As: What is Difference between LIKE vs. AS?
- Too and Enough | English Grammar Lesson
Learn English vocabulary words through images with many useful visual dictionaries.
- Bike Parts: Different Parts of A Bike with Interesting ESL Image
- Parts of A Car: List of Useful Words about Car Parts with ESL Infographic
- Parts of A Chair: List of Different Parts of A Chair with Useful ESL Image
- Types of Fish: List of 29 Popular Fish Names with Pictures in English
- School Subjects: Learn 16 Popular Names of School Subjects in English
- Sports Balls: List of 25 Popular Ball Games Around the World
- List of Fruits: List of 40+ Popular Fruit Names with Useful Examples
- Types of Cookies: List of 25 Popular Cookie Types in English
- Types of Cakes: List of 45+ Famous Cakes from Around the World
- Types of Drinks: List of 20 Popular Drink Names with Their Pictures
Frequently Used English Idioms and Phrases that make you sound like a native speaker with free ESL printable infographics.
- “On the Nose”: What Does This Interesting Idiom Mean?
- What Is An Idiom? List of 100 Popular Idioms with Examples in English
- Over the Hill Meaning: What Does This Trendy Idiom Mean?
- Cream of the Crop: How Do You Define This Trendy Idiom in English
- Once Bitten Twice Shy Meaning: What Does This Interesting Idiom Mean?
- Once In A Blue Moon: Definition & Useful Examples in English
- Snake In The Grass: Definition, Useful Examples & Synonyms List
- Calm Before the Storm: Definition, Origin & Useful Examples in English
- (A) Heavy Heart: Definition with Useful Examples & Synonyms List
- Tongue in Cheek: Definition, Origin & Useful Examples in English
Collocation Dictionary – Learn Commonly Used Collocations in English with Meaning and Examples with ESL pictures.
- 25+ Commonly Used Collocations with TIME in English
- Useful Collocations with KEEP | English Vocabulary
- 15+ Commonly Used Collocations With SAVE in English
- Useful Collocations with SAY, TELL, ASK in English
- Common Collocations With GET You Should Know
- 40 Commonly Used Collocations with MAKE in English
- DO vs MAKE | The Difference Between Do and Make in English
Learn Useful Expressions in English with example sentences with ESL printable pictures.
- 55 Romantic Ways to Say I Love You in English
- How to Express Agreement, Partial Agreement and Disagreement in English
- Making Suggestions | Many Useful Phrases to Make Suggestions in English
- Useful Linking Words for Writing Essay in English
- Useful Ways of Expressing Opinions in English
- Different Ways of Expressing Feelings in English
- How to Express Shock and Disbelief in English
- How to Express Sympathy in English
- How to Express Likes and Dislikes in English
- Interrupting Conversation | 15+ Useful Expressions for Interrupting Someone
Other Ways to Say
- Complex Synonym: List of 20 Useful Synonyms for COMPLEX
- TERRIBLE Synonym: List of 20+ Useful Synonyms for the Word TERRIBLE
- Large Synonym: List of 25+ Useful Synonyms for the Word LARGE
- Increase Synonym: List of 20+ Useful Synonyms for the Word INCREASE
- Illustrate Synonyms: 30 Useful Words to Use Instead of ILLUSTRATE
- Tough Synonym: List of 25+ Useful Words to Use Instead of TOUGH
- Main Synonym: 25 Useful Words to Use Instead of MAIN in English
- Essential Synonym: List of 25 Important Synonyms for ESSENTIAL with Examples
- DANGEROUS Synonym: List of 20+ Useful Synonyms for Dangerous in English
- Kind Synonym: List of 25 Useful Synonyms for KIND with Examples
List of Useful English Phrasal Verbs with meaning and example sentences for teachers and ESL learners.
- Phrasal Verbs with CARRY | 8 Useful Phrasal Verbs with Carry in English
- Phrasal Verbs with LET | List of 6 Important Phrasal Verbs with Let
- Phrasal Verbs with CHECK : Check Off, Check Out, Check In, Check By…
- List of 150+ Important Phrasal Verbs You Need to Know
- 7 Important Phrasal Verbs with READ: Read over, Read off, Read back…