Study English online with free ESL lessons and printable worksheets for English students and ESL teachers. Following are useful lessons on grammar, vocabulary, common expressions and phrases, synonyms, antonyms, idioms, phrasal verbs, collocations, confused words,…
Useful grammar lessons for English teachers and ESL students.
- List of 65+ Positive Adjectives That Start with T in English
- 6 Basic Types of Adverbs | Usage & Adverb Examples in English
- Collocation Examples | 60+ Powerful Adjectives and Prepositions
- FANBOYS | 7 Helpful Coordinating Conjunctions with Examples | Conjunctions Quiz
- 200 Important Regular Verbs: Definition and Regular Verbs List
- Determiners in English You Should Know
- 10 Types of Nouns That You Use All The Time
- How to Use “So That” in English
- Abstract Nouns: List of 165 Important Abstract Nouns from A-Z
- 240 Food Adjectives – Adjectives to Describe Food in English
Confused Words in English
Useful list of common Confused Words/Misused Words in English for ESL Learners with printable infographics.
- To vs Too: What is the Difference Between To and Too
- Sunrise vs Sunset: What’s the Difference in English?
- Beside or Besides | What is The Difference in English?
- Desert vs Dessert : How to Use Them Correctly (with Examples)
- List of Commonly Confused Words in English
- Between vs Among : What’s the Difference?
- Like vs As: What is Difference between LIKE vs. AS?
- Too and Enough | English Grammar Lesson
- LOSE vs LOOSE | Commonly Confused Words | Definition & Examples
- Accept vs Except – Commonly Misused Words in English
Frequently Used English Idioms and Phrases that make you sound like a native speaker with free ESL printable infographics.
- Dog Idioms and Sayings | List of 35+ Interesting Idioms Related to Dog in English
- 20+ Important American Idioms with Example Sentences
- Heart Idioms | 55+ Important Idioms about Heart for ESL Students
- 10 Useful Money Idioms with Meaning and Examples
- 10 Useful Animal Idioms in English with their Meaning
- Love Idioms: 30 Popular Idioms about Love in English
- 35 Frequently Used Food Idioms with Meaning for ESL Learners
- Family Idioms | List of 10 Useful Idioms about Family in English
- Idioms About Friendship | 15 Important Friendship Idioms for ESL Learner
- Useful Knowledge Idioms in English You Should Know
Collocation Dictionary – Learn Commonly Used Collocations in English with Meaning and Examples with ESL pictures.
- 25+ Commonly Used Collocations with TIME in English
- Useful Collocations with KEEP | English Vocabulary
- Commonly Used Collocations With SAVE in English
- Useful Collocations with SAY, TELL, ASK in English
- Common Collocations With GET You Should Know
- Commonly Used Collocations with MAKE in English
- DO vs MAKE | The Difference Between Do and Make in English
Learn Useful Expressions in English with example sentences with ESL printable pictures.
- 55 Romantic Ways to Say I Love You in English
- Expressing Opinions: Agreement, Partial and Disagreement Expressions in English
- Common English Phrases For Making Suggestions
- Other Ways to Say I’M GOING TO SLEEP in English
- Useful Linking Words for Writing Essay in English
- Useful Ways of Expressing Opinions in English
- Different Ways of Expressing Feelings in English
- How to Express Shock and Disbelief in English
- How to Express Sympathy in English
- How to Express Likes and Dislikes in English
Other Ways to Say
- No Synonym | 60 Useful Ways to Say NO in English
- Small Synonym: List of 35 Helpful Synonyms for SMALL with Example Sentences
- Cold Synonyms: List of 20 Useful Synonyms for COLD with Examples
- List of Synonyms | Useful Synonyms for 100 Frequently Used Words in English
- Nice Synonyms | List of 50+ Useful Synonyms for NICE in English
- Thus Synonym | Useful List of 25+ Synonyms for THUS with Example Sentences
- But Synonym : Useful List of 20+ Synonyms BUT with Examples
- Furthermore Synonym | List of 25 Useful Synonyms for Furthermore
- However Synonym | List of 40+ Powerful Synonyms for HOWEVER
- HAPPY Synonym: List of 50 Powerful Synonyms for Happy
List of Useful English Phrasal Verbs with meaning and example sentences for teachers and ESL learners.
- Phrasal Verbs with CARRY | 8 Useful Phrasal Verbs with Carry in English
- Phrasal Verbs with LET | List of 6 Important Phrasal Verbs with Let
- Phrasal Verbs with CHECK : Check Off, Check Out, Check In, Check By…
- List of 150+ Important Phrasal Verbs You Need to Know
- 7 Important Phrasal Verbs with READ: Read over, Read off, Read back…