Study English online with free ESL lessons and printable worksheets for English students and ESL teachers. Following are useful lessons on grammar, vocabulary, common expressions and phrases, synonyms, antonyms, idioms, phrasal verbs, collocations, confused words,…
Useful grammar lessons for English teachers and ESL students.
- List of Adjectives: A Huge List of 900+ Adjectives from A to Z for ESL Learners
- Phrase vs Clause | What is the Difference between Clause and Phrase?
- List of 65+ Positive Adjectives That Start with T in English
- 6 Basic Types of Adverbs | Usage & Adverb Examples in English
- Collocation Examples | 60+ Powerful Adjectives and Prepositions
- FANBOYS | 7 Helpful Coordinating Conjunctions with Examples | Conjunctions Quiz
- 200 Important Regular Verbs: Definition and Regular Verbs List
- Determiners | Definition, Useful List & Examples in English
- 10 Types of Nouns That You Use All The Time
- How to Use “So That” in English
Confused Words in English
Useful list of common Confused Words/Misused Words in English for ESL Learners with printable infographics.
- To vs Too: What is the Difference Between To and Too
- Sunrise vs Sunset: What’s the Difference in English?
- Beside or Besides | What is The Difference in English?
- Desert vs Dessert : How to Use Them Correctly (with Examples)
- 30 Commonly Confused Words in English for ESL Learners
- Between vs Among : What’s the Difference?
- Like vs As: What is Difference between LIKE vs. AS?
- Too and Enough | English Grammar Lesson
- LOSE vs LOOSE | Commonly Confused Words | Definition & Examples
- Accept vs Except – Commonly Misused Words in English
Learn English vocabulary words through images with many useful visual dictionaries.
- Types of Cookies: List of 25 Popular Cookie Types in English
- Types of Cakes: List of 45+ Famous Cakes from Around the World
- Types of Drinks: List of 20 Popular Drink Names with Their Pictures
- Medical Supplies: Useful List of 30 Medical Equipment in English
- Gardening Tools: List of 30 Useful Tools Names for Gardening
- Weather Words: Useful List of English Weather Words and Vocabulary
- List of Jobs: List of 60 Popular Professions & Jobs in English
- Sea Animals: List of 30+ Popular Sea Animals with ESL Pictures
- Wild Animals: List of 30+ Popular Names of Wild Animals in English
- Parts of A Flower: Different Parts of A Flower & A Leaf in English
Frequently Used English Idioms and Phrases that make you sound like a native speaker with free ESL printable infographics.
- Dog Idioms and Sayings | List of 35+ Interesting Idioms Related to Dog in English
- 20+ Important American Idioms with Example Sentences
- Heart Idioms | 55+ Important Idioms about Heart for ESL Students
- 10 Useful Money Idioms with Meaning and Examples
- 10 Useful Animal Idioms in English with their Meaning
- Love Idioms: 30 Popular Idioms about Love in English
- 35 Popular Food Idioms with Meaning for ESL Learners
- Family Idioms | List of 10 Useful Idioms about Family in English
- Idioms About Friendship | 40+ Popular Idioms and Proverbs about Friendships
- Useful Knowledge Idioms in English You Should Know
Collocation Dictionary – Learn Commonly Used Collocations in English with Meaning and Examples with ESL pictures.
- 25+ Commonly Used Collocations with TIME in English
- Useful Collocations with KEEP | English Vocabulary
- 15+ Commonly Used Collocations With SAVE in English
- Useful Collocations with SAY, TELL, ASK in English
- Common Collocations With GET You Should Know
- 40 Commonly Used Collocations with MAKE in English
- DO vs MAKE | The Difference Between Do and Make in English
Learn Useful Expressions in English with example sentences with ESL printable pictures.
- 55 Romantic Ways to Say I Love You in English
- How to Express Agreement, Partial Agreement and Disagreement in English
- Making Suggestions | Many Useful Phrases to Make Suggestions in English
- Useful Linking Words for Writing Essay in English
- Useful Ways of Expressing Opinions in English
- Different Ways of Expressing Feelings in English
- How to Express Shock and Disbelief in English
- How to Express Sympathy in English
- How to Express Likes and Dislikes in English
- Interrupting Conversation | 15+ Useful Expressions for Interrupting Someone
Other Ways to Say
- Huge Synonyms: List of 25+ Useful Synonyms for Huge in English
- Tell Synonym: 20 Common Synonyms for TELL with Useful Examples
- Vital Synonym: List of 20+ Useful Synonyms for Vital in English
- Famous Synonym: List of 25 Useful Synonyms for Famous in English
- On The Other Hand Synonym: List of 30 Useful Synonyms for ON THE OTHER HAND
- Very Good Synonym: 109 Useful Ways to Say VERY GOOD in English
- Great Synonym: List of 75+ Useful Synonyms for GREAT in English
- Thank You Synonym | 45+ Powerful Synonyms for Thank You for ESL Learners
- Afraid Synonym: List of 40 Helpful Synonyms for Afraid with Examples
- No Synonym | 60 Useful Ways to Say NO in English
List of Useful English Phrasal Verbs with meaning and example sentences for teachers and ESL learners.
- Phrasal Verbs with CARRY | 8 Useful Phrasal Verbs with Carry in English
- Phrasal Verbs with LET | List of 6 Important Phrasal Verbs with Let
- Phrasal Verbs with CHECK : Check Off, Check Out, Check In, Check By…
- List of 150+ Important Phrasal Verbs You Need to Know
- 7 Important Phrasal Verbs with READ: Read over, Read off, Read back…