Study English online with free ESL lessons and printable worksheets for English students and ESL teachers. Following are useful lessons on grammar, vocabulary, common expressions and phrases, synonyms, antonyms, idioms, phrasal verbs, collocations, confused words,…
Useful grammar lessons for English teachers and ESL students.
- 400+ Amazing List of Nouns with Stress in the 1st Syllable
- Extraordinary List of Adverbs with Stress in the 1st Syllable
- Remarkable List of Interjection: 400+ Interjections in English
- 250 Popular Adjectives That Start with W for ESL Learners
- Top 400 Frequently Used Adjectives That Start with S
- Top 350+ Popular Adjectives That Start With R for ESL Learners
- Top 350+ Powerful Adjectives That Start With P for ESL Learners
- Top 320+ Popular Adjectives That Start With O with ESL Images
- A Big List of 290 Adjectives That Start With N in English
- 300 Trendy Adjectives That Start with M You Should Learn
Confused Words in English
Useful list of common Confused Words/Misused Words in English for ESL Learners with printable infographics.
- Led vs Lead: What is The Main Difference Between Lead vs Led?
- Empathy vs Sympathy: How to Use These Words Properly in English
- To vs Too: What is the Difference Between To and Too
- Sunrise vs Sunset: What’s the Difference in English?
- Beside or Besides | What is The Difference in English?
- Desert vs Dessert : How to Use Them Correctly (with Examples)
- 30 Commonly Confused Words in English for ESL Learners
- Between vs Among : What’s the Difference?
- Like vs As: What is Difference between LIKE vs. AS?
- Too and Enough | English Grammar Lesson
Learn English vocabulary words through images with many useful visual dictionaries.
- Types of Shoes: 53 Useful Names for Shoes with ESL Images
- 50 Popular Color Names in English with ESL Infographic
- Halloween Words: 25 Interesting Halloween Vocabulary Words
- Christmas Words: List of 40+ Interesting Christmas Vocabulary
- Parts of A Fish: Different Parts of A Fish with Functions & ESL Picture
- Desert Animals: List of 60+ Animals That Live in the Desert with Examples
- Parts of Glasses: List of Different Parts of A Glass with Their Useful Functions
- Parts of A Bed: Learn Useful Vocabulary about Bed Parts
- Bike Parts: Different Parts of A Bike with Interesting ESL Image
- Parts of A Car: List of Useful Words about Car Parts with ESL Infographic
Frequently Used English Idioms and Phrases that make you sound like a native speaker with free ESL printable infographics.
- What Does The Popular Phrase “First and Foremost” Mean?
- Rock The Boat: Definition, Origin & Interesting Image
- The Big Picture: Definition, Origin and Useful Examples
- Batten Down The Hatches Meaning with Useful Examples
- What Does The Useful Idiom “On The Same Page” Mean?
- Eat Your Heart Out Meaning with Interesting Example Sentences
- Have Bigger Fish to Fry | Definition, Origin & Useful Examples
- Let’s Get Down to Business: Definition, Origin with Useful Examples
- A Stitch in Time Saves Nine: Definition, Useful Examples & Synonyms
- Let Sleeping Dogs Lie: Definition, Origin with Useful Examples
Collocation Dictionary – Learn Commonly Used Collocations in English with Meaning and Examples with ESL pictures.
- 25+ Commonly Used Collocations with TIME in English
- Useful Collocations with KEEP | English Vocabulary
- 15+ Commonly Used Collocations With SAVE in English
- Useful Collocations with SAY, TELL, ASK in English
- Common Collocations With GET You Should Know
- 40 Powerful Collocations with MAKE in English
- DO vs MAKE | The Difference Between Do and Make in English
Learn Useful Expressions in English with example sentences with ESL printable pictures.
- 55 Romantic Ways to Say I Love You in English
- How to Express Agreement, Partial Agreement and Disagreement in English
- Making Suggestions | Many Useful Phrases to Make Suggestions in English
- Useful Linking Words for Writing Essay in English
- Useful Ways of Expressing Opinions in English
- Different Ways of Expressing Feelings in English
- How to Express Shock and Disbelief in English
- How to Express Sympathy in English
- How to Express Likes and Dislikes in English
- Interrupting Conversation | 15+ Useful Expressions for Interrupting Someone
Other Ways to Say
- Worry Synonym | List of 25 Useful Words for Worry
- Ensure Synonym | 15 Useful Words for Ensure with Examples
- Complex Synonym: List of 20 Useful Synonyms for COMPLEX
- TERRIBLE Synonym: List of 20+ Useful Synonyms for the Word TERRIBLE
- Large Synonym: List of 25+ Useful Synonyms for the Word LARGE
- Increase Synonym: List of 20+ Useful Synonyms for the Word INCREASE
- Illustrate Synonyms: 30 Useful Words to Use Instead of ILLUSTRATE
- Tough Synonym: List of 25+ Useful Words to Use Instead of TOUGH
- Main Synonym: 25 Useful Words to Use Instead of MAIN in English
- Essential Synonym: List of 25 Important Synonyms for ESSENTIAL with Examples
List of Useful English Phrasal Verbs with meaning and example sentences for teachers and ESL learners.
- Phrasal Verbs with CARRY | 8 Useful Phrasal Verbs with Carry in English
- Phrasal Verbs with LET | List of 6 Important Phrasal Verbs with Let
- Phrasal Verbs with CHECK : Check Off, Check Out, Check In, Check By…
- List of 150+ Important Phrasal Verbs You Need to Know
- 7 Important Phrasal Verbs with READ: Read over, Read off, Read back…