Study English online with free ESL lessons and printable worksheets for English students and ESL teachers. Following are useful lessons on grammar, vocabulary, common expressions and phrases, synonyms, antonyms, idioms, phrasal verbs, collocations, confused words,…
Useful grammar lessons for English teachers and ESL students.
- Conjunctive Adverbs List | English Grammar Rules & Usage
- 100 Useful Uncountable Nouns in English for ESL Learners
- Common Mistakes In The Use of Prepositions in English
- Verbs and Prepositions: A Huge List of 145 Verb Preposition Combination
- Demonstratives Adjectives & Pronouns – This, That, These, Those
- 100 Popular Adjectives of Attitude in English
- Prepositions | List of 50+ Prepositions of Place – AT IN ON in English
- 9 Important Adverbs of Frequency for ESL Learners
- How to Use I Wish / If Only in Sentences
- Auxiliary Verbs | Meaning, Useful List & Examples in English
Confused Words in English
Useful list of common Confused Words/Misused Words in English for ESL Learners with printable infographics.
Frequently Used English Idioms and Phrases that make you sound like a native speaker with free ESL printable infographics.
Collocation Dictionary – Learn Commonly Used Collocations in English with Meaning and Examples with ESL pictures.
Learn Useful Expressions in English with example sentences with ESL printable pictures.
Other Ways to Say
- OTHERWISE Synonym | 15+ Useful Otherwise Synonyms in English
- Beautiful Synonyms | List of 30+ Helpful Synonyms for Beautiful
- You are Welcome | List of 25+ Useful Ways to Say “You’re Welcome”
- Other Ways to Say I THINK for ESL Learners
- Different Ways to Say I Agree in English
- 60 Synonyms for Delicious with Examples in English
- 40 Popular Synonyms for CRY in English
List of Useful English Phrasal Verbs with meaning and example sentences for teachers and ESL learners.