Study English online with free ESL lessons and printable worksheets for English students and ESL teachers. Following are useful lessons on grammar, vocabulary, common expressions and phrases, synonyms, antonyms, idioms, phrasal verbs, collocations, confused words,…
Useful grammar lessons for English teachers and ESL students.
- 120 Most Important Academic Verbs in English
- 40+ Conjunctive Adverbs List in English for ESL Learners
- Strong Adjectives | List of 150+ Extreme Adjectives for ESL Learners
- Commonly Used Transitive Verbs in English
- List of 100+ Intransitive Verbs | Useful Intransitive Verb Examples
- What are Quantifiers in English? – Much, Little, Many, Few, Enough, Plenty of…
- Popular Prepositional Phrases in English – IN, ON, AT, BY, OUT
- Definite and Indefinite Articles: Using A, An,The in English
- Adverbs List | List of 95+ Important Adverbs with “Ly”
- Conjunctive Adverbs List | English Grammar Rules & Usage
Confused Words in English
Useful list of common Confused Words/Misused Words in English for ESL Learners with printable infographics.
Learn English vocabulary words through images with many useful visual dictionaries.
- Baby Farm Animals: List of 15+ Popular Names of Baby Animals in English
- Musical Instruments: List of 30 Popular Types of Instruments in English
- Kitchen Equipment: Useful List of 55+ Kitchen Utensils with Picture
- List of Mammals: 50+ Popular Mammal Names with Examples and ESL Pictures
- Bird Names: List of 35+ Popular Types of Birds with ESL Picture
- Types of Houses: 30+ Popular Types of Houses with Pictures and Their Meaning
- Types of Vehicles: List 30+ Vehicle Names with Examples and ESL Images
- Shapes Names: 30 Popular Names of Shapes with ESL Image
- Food Names: 30 Popular Food Vocabulary with ESL Picture in English
- Types of Vegetables : Learn 40 Most Popular Vegetable Names with ESL Pictures
Frequently Used English Idioms and Phrases that make you sound like a native speaker with free ESL printable infographics.
- Dog Idioms and Sayings | List of 35+ Interesting Idioms Related to Dog in English
- 20+ Important American Idioms with Example Sentences
- Heart Idioms | 55+ Important Idioms about Heart for ESL Students
- 10 Useful Money Idioms with Meaning and Examples
- 10 Useful Animal Idioms in English with their Meaning
- Love Idioms: 30 Popular Idioms about Love in English
- 35 Popular Food Idioms with Meaning for ESL Learners
- Family Idioms | List of 10 Useful Idioms about Family in English
- Idioms About Friendship | 40+ Popular Idioms and Proverbs about Friendships
- Useful Knowledge Idioms in English You Should Know
Collocation Dictionary – Learn Commonly Used Collocations in English with Meaning and Examples with ESL pictures.
Learn Useful Expressions in English with example sentences with ESL printable pictures.
Other Ways to Say
- Thank You Synonym | 45+ Powerful Synonyms for Thank You for ESL Learners
- Afraid Synonym: List of 40 Helpful Synonyms for Afraid with Examples
- No Synonym | 60 Useful Ways to Say NO in English
- Small Synonym: List of 35 Helpful Synonyms for SMALL with Example Sentences
- Cold Synonyms: List of 20 Useful Synonyms for COLD with Examples
- List of Synonyms | Useful Synonyms for 100 Frequently Used Words in English
- Nice Synonyms | List of 50+ Useful Synonyms for NICE in English
- Thus Synonym | Useful List of 25+ Synonyms for THUS with Example Sentences
- But Synonym : Useful List of 20+ Synonyms BUT with Examples
- Furthermore Synonym | List of 25 Useful Synonyms for Furthermore
List of Useful English Phrasal Verbs with meaning and example sentences for teachers and ESL learners.