Study English online with free ESL lessons and printable worksheets for English students and ESL teachers. Following are useful lessons on grammar, vocabulary, common expressions and phrases, synonyms, antonyms, idioms, phrasal verbs, collocations, confused words,…
Useful grammar lessons for English teachers and ESL students.
- Collocation Examples | 60+ Powerful Adjectives and Prepositions
- FANBOYS | 7 Helpful Coordinating Conjunctions with Examples | Conjunctions Quiz
- 200 Important Regular Verbs: Definition and Regular Verbs List
- Determiners | Definition, Useful List & Examples in English
- 10 Types of Nouns That You Use All The Time
- How to Use “So That” in English
- Abstract Nouns: List of 165 Important Abstract Nouns from A to Z
- 240 Food Adjectives – Adjectives to Describe Food in English
- Common Prepositions : List of 100 Most Common Prepositions for ESL Leaners
- 120 Most Important Academic Verbs in English
Confused Words in English
Useful list of common Confused Words/Misused Words in English for ESL Learners with printable infographics.
Learn English vocabulary words through images with many useful visual dictionaries.
- Parts of the Face: List of Useful Face Parts Vocabulary in English
- Baby Farm Animals: List of 15+ Popular Names of Baby Animals in English
- Musical Instruments: List of 30 Popular Types of Instruments in English
- Kitchen Equipment: Useful List of 55+ Kitchen Utensils with Picture
- List of Mammals: 50+ Popular Mammal Names with Examples and ESL Pictures
- Bird Names: List of 35+ Popular Types of Birds with ESL Picture
- Types of Houses: 30+ Popular Types of Houses with Pictures and Their Meaning
- Types of Vehicles: List 30+ Vehicle Names with Examples and ESL Images
- Shapes Names: 30 Popular Names of Shapes with ESL Image
- Food Names: 30 Popular Food Vocabulary with ESL Picture in English
Frequently Used English Idioms and Phrases that make you sound like a native speaker with free ESL printable infographics.
- Pie In The Sky: Definition, Example Sentences & 14 Useful Synonyms
- Safe and Sound: Definition, Useful Examples and Synonyms List
- Benefit of the Doubt: Meaning, Useful Examples with Synonyms List in English
- Play It By Ear: Definition, Useful Conversation Examples & Synonyms List
- Fingers Crossed: Definition, Useful Examples & Synonyms List
- Hang In There: Definition, Useful Conversation Examples & Synonyms List
- When It Rains It Pours: Learn Definition, Useful Examples & List of Synonyms
- Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover | Meaning, Useful Examples & Synonyms
- Break A Leg: What Does “Break A Leg” Mean? | Useful Example Sentences
- In A Nutshell: What Does “In A Nutshell” Mean? | Useful Example Sentences
Collocation Dictionary – Learn Commonly Used Collocations in English with Meaning and Examples with ESL pictures.
Learn Useful Expressions in English with example sentences with ESL printable pictures.
Other Ways to Say
- Thank You Synonym | 45+ Powerful Synonyms for Thank You for ESL Learners
- Afraid Synonym: List of 40 Helpful Synonyms for Afraid with Examples
- No Synonym | 60 Useful Ways to Say NO in English
- Small Synonym: List of 35 Helpful Synonyms for SMALL with Example Sentences
- Cold Synonyms: List of 20 Useful Synonyms for COLD with Examples
- List of Synonyms | Useful Synonyms for 100 Frequently Used Words in English
- Nice Synonyms | List of 50+ Useful Synonyms for NICE in English
- Thus Synonym | Useful List of 25+ Synonyms for THUS with Example Sentences
- But Synonym : Useful List of 20+ Synonyms BUT with Examples
- Furthermore Synonym | List of 25 Useful Synonyms for Furthermore
List of Useful English Phrasal Verbs with meaning and example sentences for teachers and ESL learners.