Study English online with free ESL lessons and printable worksheets for English students and ESL teachers. Following are useful lessons on grammar, vocabulary, common expressions and phrases, synonyms, antonyms, idioms, phrasal verbs, collocations, confused words,…
Useful grammar lessons for English teachers and ESL students.
- How to Use I Wish / If Only in Sentences
- Auxiliary Verbs | Meaning, Useful List & Examples in English
- 50+ Important Verbs Followed By INFINITIVES in English
- Useful List of 100+ Feeling Words | Common Feeling Adjectives
- Definite Article THE | Useful Rules & Examples in English
- Accept vs Except – Commonly Misused Words in English
Confused Words in English
Useful list of common Confused Words/Misused Words in English for ESL Learners with printable infographics.
Learn English vocabulary words through images with many useful visual dictionaries.
Frequently Used English Idioms and Phrases that make you sound like a native speaker with free ESL printable infographics.
Collocation Dictionary – Learn Commonly Used Collocations in English with Meaning and Examples with ESL pictures.
Learn Useful Expressions in English with example sentences with ESL printable pictures.
Other Ways to Say
- Beautiful Synonyms | List of 30+ Helpful Synonyms for Beautiful
- You’re Welcome | List of 45 Useful Ways to Say “You are Welcome”
- 20 Other Ways to Say I THINK for ESL Learners
- Different Ways to Say I Agree in English
- 60 Synonyms for Delicious with Examples in English
- Cry Synonym: 40 Popular Synonyms for CRY with Useful Examples
List of Useful English Phrasal Verbs with meaning and example sentences for teachers and ESL learners.