Study English online with free ESL lessons and printable worksheets for English students and ESL teachers. Following are useful lessons on grammar, vocabulary, common expressions and phrases, synonyms, antonyms, idioms, phrasal verbs, collocations, confused words,…
Useful grammar lessons for English teachers and ESL students.
- 40+ Conjunctive Adverbs List in English for ESL Learners
- Strong Adjectives | List of 150+ Extreme Adjectives for ESL Learners
- Commonly Used Transitive Verbs in English
- List of 100+ Intransitive Verbs | Useful Intransitive Verb Examples
- What are Quantifiers in English? – Much, Little, Many, Few, Enough, Plenty of…
- Popular Prepositional Phrases in English – IN, ON, AT, BY, OUT
- Definite and Indefinite Articles: Using A, An,The in English
- Adverbs List | List of 95+ Important Adverbs with “Ly”
- Conjunctive Adverbs List | English Grammar Rules & Usage
- 100 Useful Uncountable Nouns in English for ESL Learners
Confused Words in English
Useful list of common Confused Words/Misused Words in English for ESL Learners with printable infographics.
Learn English vocabulary words through images with many useful visual dictionaries.
- Kitchen Equipment: Useful List of 55+ Kitchen Utensils with Picture
- List of Mammals: 50+ Popular Mammal Names with Examples and ESL Pictures
- Bird Names: List of 35+ Popular Types of Birds with ESL Picture
- Types of Houses: 30+ Popular Types of Houses with Pictures and Their Meaning
- Types of Vehicles: List 30+ Vehicle Names with Examples and ESL Images
- Shapes Names: 30 Popular Names of Shapes with ESL Image
- Food Names: 30 Popular Food Vocabulary with ESL Picture in English
- Types of Vegetables : Learn 40 Most Popular Vegetable Names with ESL Pictures
Frequently Used English Idioms and Phrases that make you sound like a native speaker with free ESL printable infographics.
- Tongue in Cheek: Definition, Origin & Useful Examples in English
- Take It With A Grain of Salt: Definition, Origin & Useful Examples
- Means To An End: Definition, Origin & Useful Examples in English
- Head Over Heels: Definition, Useful Examples & Synonyms List
- No Pain No Gain: Definition, Usage & Useful Examples in English
- Pie In The Sky: Definition, Example Sentences & 14 Useful Synonyms
- Safe and Sound: Definition, Useful Examples and Synonyms List
- Benefit of the Doubt: Meaning, Useful Examples with Synonyms List in English
- Play It By Ear: Definition, Useful Conversation Examples & Synonyms List
- Fingers Crossed: Definition, Useful Examples & Synonyms List
Collocation Dictionary – Learn Commonly Used Collocations in English with Meaning and Examples with ESL pictures.
Learn Useful Expressions in English with example sentences with ESL printable pictures.
Other Ways to Say
- But Synonym : Useful List of 20+ Synonyms BUT with Examples
- Furthermore Synonym | List of 25 Useful Synonyms for Furthermore
- However Synonym: List of 40+ Powerful Synonyms for HOWEVER
- HAPPY Synonym: List of 50 Powerful Synonyms for Happy
- 55 Romantic Ways to Say I Love You in English
- 80 Useful Ways to Say “Keep Up The Good Work!” in English
- Amazing Synonym: List of 50 Awesome Words to Used Instead of Amazing
- According to Synonym | List of 35+ Popular Synonyms for According to
- In Conclusion Synonym | 30+ Useful Synonyms for In Conclusion
- Another Word for Big: Useful List of 35+ Big Synonym
List of Useful English Phrasal Verbs with meaning and example sentences for teachers and ESL learners.