Study English online with free ESL lessons and printable worksheets for English students and ESL teachers. Following are useful lessons on grammar, vocabulary, common expressions and phrases, synonyms, antonyms, idioms, phrasal verbs, collocations, confused words,…
Useful grammar lessons for English teachers and ESL students.
- Common Mistakes In The Use of Prepositions in English
- Verbs and Prepositions: A Huge List of 145 Verb Preposition Combination
- Demonstratives Adjectives & Pronouns – This, That, These, Those
- Adjectives of Attitude: List of 100 Popular Adjectives about Attitude
- Prepositions | List of 50+ Prepositions of Place – AT IN ON in English
- 9 Important Adverbs of Frequency for ESL Learners
- How to Use I Wish / If Only in Sentences
- Auxiliary Verbs | Meaning, Useful List & Examples in English
- 50+ Important Verbs Followed By INFINITIVES in English
- Useful List of 100+ Feeling Words | Common Feeling Adjectives
Confused Words in English
Useful list of common Confused Words/Misused Words in English for ESL Learners with printable infographics.
Learn English vocabulary words through images with many useful visual dictionaries.
Frequently Used English Idioms and Phrases that make you sound like a native speaker with free ESL printable infographics.
Collocation Dictionary – Learn Commonly Used Collocations in English with Meaning and Examples with ESL pictures.
Learn Useful Expressions in English with example sentences with ESL printable pictures.
Other Ways to Say
- 13 Useful Ways to Say I’M GOING TO SLEEP in English
- GOODBYE Synonyms: List of 20 Most Common Synonyms for Goodbye
- OTHERWISE Synonym | 15+ Useful Otherwise Synonyms in English
- Beautiful Synonyms | List of 30+ Helpful Synonyms for Beautiful
- You’re Welcome | List of 45 Useful Ways to Say “You are Welcome”
- 20 Other Ways to Say I THINK for ESL Learners
- Different Ways to Say I Agree in English
- 60 Synonyms for Delicious with Examples in English
- Cry Synonym: 40 Popular Synonyms for CRY with Useful Examples
List of Useful English Phrasal Verbs with meaning and example sentences for teachers and ESL learners.