List of Adjectives about Attitude! Learn a huge list of adjectives that describe an attitude in English with many useful examples and ESL infographics.
List of Adjectives of Attitude
Adjectives are some of the most common words in the English language. With a list of common adjectives of attitude at hand, you can effectively describe your surroundings in detail. Let’s get started!
Adjectives with Example Sentences
The following is some example sentences to help you learn faster.
- He gave her a contemplative look.
- She’s very conventional in her views.
- The supervisor is always very critical.
- I’m disappointed in your work;it has fallen below your usual standard.
- He is highly disdainful of anything to do with the literary establishment.
- He was disgruntled at their absence.
- I am completely disgusted at you.
- His action was not disinterested because he hoped to make money out of the affair.
- She had a dreamy look in her eyes.
- The band have a droll sense of humour.
- Annie was ecstatic about the idea.
- He was greatly elated by success.
- He was elevated to the post of prime minister.
- From time to time, she gave him an encouraging nod.
- The elderly man is quite energetic.
- Tom was very enthusiastic about the place.
- I can’t get excited about my job.
- She has such a kind, friendly personality.
- I was furious when he crashed my car.
- My mum came over all giddy and had to sit down.
- I’ve never been as happy as I am now.
- She was harsh to the servants.
- She could hardly spit out the hateful words.
- He spoke in a haughty tone.
- I am hopeful that she will come tomorrow.
- He was quite humorous, and I liked that about him.
- I found some of his comments rather hurtful.
- She made an impassioned plea for help.
- He is indignant at suggestions that they were secret agents.
- He gave a inflammatory address to the audience.
- I can’t tell them my intimate thoughts.
- She kept the children amused for hours.
- You have every justification for feeling angry.
- I found him arrogant and rude.
- She was given artificial respiration and cardiac massage.
- David speaks in an authoritative tone.
- He was commended for his brave actions.
- He is callous about the safety of his workers.
- He just needs to calm down a wee bit.
- He opened his mouth to make a caustic retort.
- She was always cheerful and outgoing.
- She gave me a cheery smile.
- The little girl spoke in a high childish voice.
- He was impatient and choleric.
- Her expression is almost comical.
- My father was a deeply compassionate man.
- We are confident in our expectation of a full recovery.
- Michael’s voice was gentle and consoling.
- Taylor combined great knowledge with an irreverent attitude to history.
- She was deeply irritated at being thwarted.
- I’m not joking. Those were his actual words.
- Radicals were jubilant at getting rid of him.
- You must try not to be so judgmental about people.
- The children looked lighthearted now that the final exam was over.
- Try to be objective if you want to spend your money wisely.
- Some of his colleagues say that he’s loud and obnoxious.
- He is optimistic about the future.
- Local people were outraged at the bombing.
Adjectives of Attitude | Infographic
Learn useful adjectives of attitude with ESL picture: