Adjectives That Start with K! Here is a list of 70 common adjectives starting with letter K. While this list is helpful for a strong beginning, more advanced vocabulary building will help you quickly improve your English.
An adjective is a word that describes a noun. Nouns are words that name a place, a person, a thing, or an idea. An adjective is a word that gives more information about the noun that goes with it.
Adjectives That Start With K
List of Adjectives Starting with K
Adjectives List with Examples
Here is the list of adjectives with several useful examples in English:
- The structure and working principle of a keyless connection bush is introduced.
- The structure had keeled over in the high winds.
- The women are kept separate from the men.
- The result was a triumph for Keynesian economics: a vigorous and expanding universe, filled with material objects.
- He always funked when competition grew too keen.
- A key task is to get pupils to perceive for themselves the relationship between success and effort.
- The girls are kempt.
- The farm was keyed to the needs of the local people.
- I’m not the kind of person who would do that.
- He found kindred spirits in the peace movement.
- The sceptre is an attribute of kingly power.
- I think at that time, everybody is kittenish to the leader, dare not forward crosscurrent.
- She was a jolly, kindhearted woman.
- I, for one, am a visual and kinesthetic processor.
- She had black kinky hair that she experimented with a lot.