Adjectives That Start with T! Learn the list of over 65 adjectives starting with the letter T: tactful, tailor-made, take-charge, talented, tangible, tasty, teachable, tasteful, tender…with ESL printable infographic.
What is an adjective? Simply put, an adjective describes or modifies a noun. It provides further information about a noun, indicating things like size, shape, color, and more. This lesson will provide a list of positive adjectives that start with the letter T.
Positive Adjectives That Start with T
List of Adjectives Starting with T
- I made a tactful retreat before they started arguing.
- She seems tailor-made for the job.
- He had been a talented musician in his youth.
- We need tangible evidence if we’re going to take legal action.
- The gift store sells both tasteful gifts and cheap schlock.
- Freshly baked apple pie makes a tasty dessert.
- Management is a learnable but not directly teachable art.
- The river was teeming with fish.
- He is temperate in his habits.
- The lectureship is tenable for a period of three years.
- We should be tenacious of our rights.
- Her voice was tender, full of pity.
- You’re right about her being tender-hearted, of course.
- He had a terrific sense of humour and could be very amusing.
- He attended a testimonial dinner in his honour.
- I hope you are feeling thankful after your supper.
- I find swimming very therapeutic.
- A thorough brushing helps to freshen up your mouth.
- He has a thoughtful approach to his work.
- I was so thrilled to get a good report from him.
- The children were captivated by his thrilling story.
- David is a thriving holiday resort on the east coast of Italy.
- He’s put aside a tidy sum for his retirement.
- We’re working on a tight schedule.
- This is a time-honored custom.
- The product has many other time-saving features.
- There is a timeless quality to his best work.
- The fight ended only with the timely arrival of the police.
- The house is in tip-top condition.
- He was above all a good and tireless writer.
- A titillating evening of non-stop misadventure awaits.
- He is tolerant of those who disagree with him.
- She is most powerful and touching when she writes about the student movement in the old days.
- The tranquil beauty of the village scenery is unique.
- The Olympics are a transcendent event.
- The way the system works will be transparent to the user.
- We went to a tremendous party.
- A triumphant smile appeared on his face.
- Small children are often very trustful.
- The whole thing fits into a tubular box.
- The first track on the album is surprisingly tuneful.
- The tympanic exploration is necessary to be included in tympanoplasty.