Baby Farm Animals in English! The lesson below provides a list of names of baby animals with examples and ESL printable infographic to improve and increase your vocabulary words in English.
Learn more about a list of mammals in English.
Baby Farm Animals
Baby Farm Animals in English
List of baby animals on a farm in English:
- Tiger cub
- Lion cub
- Kid goat
Baby Animals with Example Sentences
- The lioness rejected the smallest cub, which died.
- Don’t squeeze the kitten, you will hurt it.
- The chick is ugly and almost reptilian in its appearance.
- The calf blared for its mother.
- A small brown fawn hopped across the trail in front of them.
- The puppy was fawning on its master.
- The duckling followed its mother everywhere.
- A young goose is a gosling.
- The foal was sired by a cup-winning racehorse.
- I was waiting for another piglet and whoops, there it was.
- A pet lamb makes a cross ram
- A cygnet is hovered by a duck.
- A young tiger cub gives his mother a hug.
- Lion cubs depend on their mother to feed them.
- On some occasions, a kid goat was also offered as an atonement for the sins of the Hebrews.
Baby Animals | Infographic