The following lesson introduces the list of bedroom furniture in English with many useful example sentences with ESL infographic. You should use this list to improve your vocabulary words.
List of Bedroom Furniture
- Specialty pillows
- Jewelry boxes
- Ironing board
- Hope chest
- Sleeping pillows
- Mattress and box springs
- Writing desk and/or vanity table
- Plants and plant containers
- Answering machine
- Anglepoise lamp
- Occasional table
- Satellite box
- Photo albums
- Ottoman (a smidgen)
- Armoire and/or TV cabinet
- Table lamp
- Window shades
- Upholstered bench
- Tissue and tissue box cover
- Storage boxes
- Hat stand
- Floor lamp
- DVD player and videos
- Dressing table
- Alarm clock
- Large vases of flowers were liberally scattered about the room.
- Dorma offers a range of ready-made curtains, valances and tiebacks.
- The ironing board folds flat for easy storage.
- In the army camp the quilts are usually folded in this manner.
- My hope chest supports a basket full of clothes to store away and the half-clean clothes that I left there before I crawled into bed.
- We darkened the room by closing the shutters.
- I work for a commercial radio station.
Mattress and box springs
- She laid a spring mattress under the sheet.
- He reads all the style magazines and thinks he’s really with it.
- The desk lamp was turned over by someone.
Writing desk and/or vanity table
- They have their scale model in the writing desk.
Plants and plant containers
- The young plants all died in the late frost.
- I put pillowcases over the pictures.
- He fixed a picture to the wall.
- I left a message on her answering machine.
- I need the artificial light of a large red anglepoise lamp on the writing table.
- The coffee cups were placed on an antique occasional table.
- A cable box or satellite box does the same thing.
- The blue rug has faded over years.
- If you want to get out the old photo albums, you’re going to have to dig in the bottom of that trunk.
Ottoman (a smidgen)
- He pushed the ottoman over and I put my feet up.
- The artwork in the book is superb.
Armoire and/or TV cabinet
- She turns her back to him to look in the mirror beside the cherrywood armoire.
- I decided to ditch the sofa bed.
- The table lamp was disposed on a table nearby.
- She found a pink princess telephone on a blond nightstand in one of the bedrooms.
- When staying in a hotel, bring a nightlight or penlight if you get up at night.
- If you use mirrors you can see the back of your head.
- The sick man picked at the blanket.
- This is a color television.
- Her name is listed in the telephone directory.
- She pushed him against the headboard.
- The room was furnished with a desk and hat stand.
- I bought a floor lamp in the store.
- She cooled herself with a fan.
- He ordered some new books from America.
DVD player and videos
- This DVD player is damaged.
- She went to the dressing table.
- The drapes are purely decorative.
- The books were back on the bookshelf.
- The chairs felt hard and uncomfortable.
- I blew out the candles on my birthday cake.
- I set the alarm clock for 8.
- Our air-conditioner is out of order.
Bedroom Furniture | Infographic