BIG Synonym in English! Learn a list of 35+ Big Synonyms in English with ESL pictures.
Useful list of BIG Synonyms in English
Big Synonym in English
Synonyms for Big
Here is the list of BIG synonyms to improve your vocabulary in English.
- Ginormous (informal)
- Monumental (informal)
- Stellar (informal)
Synonyms for Big with Example Sentences
- It was bulky, perhaps three feet long and almost as high.
- They were asking a colossal amount of money for the house
- The health risk from drinking unclean water is considerable.
- His legs were elephantine.
- He had enormous charm and a great sense of humour.
- The restaurant has an extensive menu and daily specials.
- The gargantuan effort was conducted under almost unimaginable conditions of hardship and coercion.
- His son is a giant of 6 feet already.
- He has a gigantic appetite and eats gigantic meals.
- The monster was ginormous, Dad!
- There is great difference between word and deed.
- Your room’s huge compared to mine.
- His big hulking frame-leaned over me as he patted my shoulder.
- We had a humongous row just because she left.
- She gazed at the immense expanse of the sea.
- I ate four jumbo sausages, a pile of water-logged mash.
- I booked a luxury room with king-sized bed here for tonight.
- The two large classrooms have been assigned to us.
- Reforming the prison system would be a mammoth task.
- The massive boardroom pay awards were criticized by the workers.
- He has become mega rich.
- I take no real interest in monumental sculpture.
- There is a multitude of reasons against it.
- There are numerous people in the square.
- I was required to stop this oversized teenager.
- He spoke in a slow ponderous voice.
- What a prodigious opportunity you have missed.
- She lived in a roomy house.
- A sizable contingent of my family attended the wedding.
- They specified a spacious entrance hall.
- This was expected to be a clue to changes in stellar magnetic fields.
- Her contribution to the discussion was substantial.
- Could I get a supersize fries with that?
- Stars are radiators of vast power.
- Her voluminous silk dress billowed out behind her.
- She had a whopping great bruise on her arm.