Bike parts vocabulary! The following article introduces a list of different parts of a bicycle with useful example sentences and interesting ESL printable infographic.
Learn more about the name of different parts of a car in English.
Bike Parts in English
Different Bike Parts List
- Seat post
- Break level
- Break capable
- Seat stays
- Rear rack
- Seat post
Bicycle Parts Name with Examples
- The bicycle saddle is too high for this child.
- Tom clamped the horn to the handlebar of his bicycle.
- The problem with this horizontal crossbar was that women all used to wear dresses.
- Seat post fits into sliding seat block and can slide up and down to adjust for height.
- A fork typically consists of two blades which are joined at the top by a fork crown.
- A nail pierced the tire of his bike.
- Many populace type wheel hub surface treatment craft is a baking varnish.
- He struggled to pedal his bicycle up the hill.
- Many people are unaware of the recall because the bikes can work perfectly before the crank suddenly breaks off.
- My bike chain was clanking in an alarming way as I pedalled along.
- The user fixes ohm holder to bicycle seat stays, ensuring the holder is in line with the ohm magnets.
- I got my bag caught in the wheel of my bicycle.
- Total rated load is 130 kg, 25 kg on the sturdy, suspended rear rack, designed particularly for the high stresses of trike riding.
- Here you can see the underside of the seat post support.
- This is a bicycle frame.
Parts of A Bike | Infographic