Learn common Business Vocabulary list and explanations/definitions. Having a good vocabulary will help you to improve your language level and become a more confident speaker of English.
Learn more about Common Business Idioms in English.
Common Business Vocabulary
- Meaning: The total amount by which money spent is more than money received
- Meaning: Producing a lot of money; profitable
- Meaning: A substance or product that can be traded, bought, or sold in large quantities
- Meaning: A general, continuous increase in prices, causing a reduction in the value of money
- Meaning: The joining of two or more companies to make one larger company
- Meaning: Happening once a year
- Meaning: Is the money that someone is paid every week by their employer
- Meaning: Is the total amount of money you earn from the job you do
- Meaning: Happening twice a year
- Meaning: Signboard for advertising posters
- Meaning: A very small supply of resources; a lack of something
Common Business Vocabulary | Infographic