Complex Synonyms in English! Are you looking for the words to use instead of COMPLEX? The following is the useful list of synonyms for complex with great examples and ESL infographic.
Complex Synonyms List
Here is the helpful list of synonyms for the word COMPLEX that will improve your vocabulary words in English:
Synonyms for Complex with Examples
- The problems grew complicated beyond all reason.
- You have clarified this difficult sentence.
- The design is intricate.
- Your writing is hard to read.
- He’s a tricky customer.
- She met with a lot of knotty problems.
- Then there was his manner, a curious compound of humour and severity.
- It was all an elaborate pretence.
- I never enjoys reading sophisticated novels.
- It was a tough decision to make.
- His behaviour is sometimes rather rough.
- I don’t want to get involved.
- Beneath the city lies a labyrinthine network of tunnels.
- The child’s character was a composite of two girls I knew.
- Her hair was a tangled mess.
- This thorny problem on the environmental protection floored the new mayor.
- She undertook the arduous task of monitoring the elections.
- Collecting the raw materials proved a long and laborious task.
- Art and history fuse in inextricable magic.
- The river wound its sinuous way across the plain.
Complex Synonyms | Infographic