Daily Routine in English! The following lesson provides daily routines and weekly activities with useful example sentences and ESL printable infographic.
Daily Routine in English
List of Daily Schedule
Typical daily activities at home and at work.
- Get up/wake up
- Do yoga
- Take a shower
- Have a breakfast
- Brush my teeth
- Get dressed
- Go to work
- Start work
- Have a meeting
- Have lunch
- Finish work
- Arrive home
- Cook dinner
- Have dinner
- Watch TV
- Go to bed
Daily Activities with Examples
- I get up at 6 a.m every morning.
- I always do yoga on a Monday.
Take a shower/have a shower
- I’m just going to have a shower and put on some fresh clothes.
Have a breakfast
- I have a breakfast meeting with the V.P. tomorrow.
Brush my teeth
- I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth.
- I usually get dressed before I eat breakfast.
Go to work
- I go to work by bicycle.
- I go to work at 8.00 am and start work at 8.30 am every morning.
Have a meeting
- I have a meeting with my supervisor about my research topic.
- I often have lunch on the hoof between two appointments.
- We usually finish work by six o’clock.
- As soon as I arrive home at night I wash off my make-up and pull on my scruffiest clothes.
- We cook dinner while she plays the piano or reads the newspaper after work.
- We always have dinner at the same time every day.
- Most evenings we just stay in and watch TV.
Daily Activities | Infographic