DANGEROUS Synonym! Learn the useful list of over 20 words to use instead of “Dangerous” in English with useful examples and ESL printable infographic.
Dangerous Synonyms List
Here is the list of synonyms for the word “Dangerous” with useful examples:
- Touch and go
Synonyms for Dangerous
- The chemicals in paint can be hazardous to health.
- Doctors say it’s too risky to try and operate.
- The country roads are quite perilous.
- The area of unsafe buildings has been charted out.
- She actually considered fresh air harmful.
- The world is a precarious and unstable place.
- The road becomes treacherous when it is iced up.
- I was hoping for a backer, but the project was too chancy.
- A severe snowstorm blocked up railroads.
- His voice was quiet and almost menacing.
- The fog made driving a bit dicey.
- New arrivals face an uncertain future.
- It is the most destructive storm in 20 years.
- They had a parlous journey on stormy seas.
- He gave me a baleful look.
- Smoking can be damaging to your health.
- This illness is fatal in almost all cases.
Touch and go
- It was touch and go whether we’d go bankrupt.
- Smoking is injurious to the health.
- They died from inhaling noxious fumes.
- Keep away from that dog, he can be vicious.
- He is not amenable to insidious influence.
DANGEROUS Synonym | Infographic