Ensure synonym! Do you know what we could use instead of the verb ensure in English? In this lesson, you will learn 15 similar words for ensure with useful examples and ESL images.
In English dictionary, the verb ensure means to make certain that (something) shall occur or be the case or to make certain of obtaining or providing (something).
- The price is low to ensure a quick sale.
- I cannot ensure his being on time.
- We must ensure continuity of fuel supplies.
- I will ensure that the car arrives by six o’clock.
Ensure Synonyms List
Let’s find out the list of similar words for “ensure” to make your writing more vivid and to create a more intriguing image in the mind of the reader.
Synonyms for Ensure with Examples
- I assure you they’ll be perfectly safe with us.
- His advice cinched her decision to accept the offer.
- I guarantee you’ll love this film.
- I insure that you will succeed.
- I don’t feel secure when I am alone in the house.
- I can certify to his good character.
- I warrant that this cloth is pure wool.
- I promise I will do my duty.
- I swear I’ll never fail you again.
- I can attest to the absolute truth of his story.
- My friends will vouch for me.
- I’m going to ascertain the truth.
- My brother will confirm what I have told you.
- They are motivated by a need to achieve.
- We can avert that danger here.
- I will pledge myself to a top secret.
- I tried to determine the reasons for his actions.
- We must safeguard forest timber.
- The two leaders sealed their agreement with a handshake.