Essential Synonyms! The following lesson provides a useful list of 25 words to use instead of ESSENTIAL with useful examples and ESL printable infographic.
Essential Synonyms List
Here is the list of synonyms for the word ESSENTIAL in English with useful examples:
Synonyms for Essential with Example Sentences
- Salt is crucial in cooking.
- It’s vital to have a sense of humor in this job.
- It is vitally important to cancel the order immediately.
- Fresh air is fundamental to good health.
- It is necessary to keep these two issues distinct.
- He is very temperamental and critical.
- The written consent of a parent is required.
- Computer is indispensable to modern life.
- Our primary concern must be the children.
- Our main aim is to increase sales in Europe.
- It was imperative that he act as naturally as possible.
- This is a significant contribution to knowledge.
- Confidence is the key to success.
- The report contains a substantial input by the police.
- The momentous news was that war had begun.
- The talks are pivotal to the success of the country.
- He played a leading role in solving the problem.
- This is a matter of cardinal significance.
- Vegetables are an integral part of our diet.
- He is a negotiator of considerable skill.
- Industry is facing a serious labour shortage.
- The patient got a radical cure in the hospital.
- I must post this letter; it’s urgent.
Essential Synonyms | Infographic