FAMOUS Synonym! The following list provides different ways to say famous in English with their meaning and examples. Learn these synonyms for FAMOUS to improve and build up your vocabulary words in English.
Other Ways to Say “Famous”
“Famous” Synonyms List
Here is the list of 25 words to use instead of Famous in English:
Famous Synonyms with Examples
- He’s well-known in the local community.
- The French are renowned for their cooking.
- The city is notorious for its red light district and strip clubs.
- A famed person and a fattened pig are alike in danger.
- The city is celebrated for its beautiful scenery.
- She was prominent in the fashion industry.
- He showed great wisdom in the business.
- It’s an area of outstanding natural beauty.
- Mary is popular among the students.
- The bridge is noteworthy for its sheer size.
- He enjoyed a long and illustrious career as a radio producer.
- He will be always honoured by the people.
- She was a brilliant public speaker.
- He is a noble man, we all admire him.
- The evening was a lavish affair with glorious food and an endless supply of champagne.
- She was a truly remarkable woman.
- He listened in disbelief to this extraordinary story.
- His new book shows him to be a first-rate storyteller.
- We are expecting the arrival of an eminent scientist.
- His achievement is very notable.
- The move was regarded as significant in Japan.
- He was acknowledged as an able statesman.
- We prefer to deal only with reputable companies.
- She has a formidable list of qualifications.
- Her singing was legendary.