Huge Synonyms in English! Learn the list of 25+ Synonyms for the word Huge with ESL infographic and useful example sentences.
Synonyms for Huge
Here is the list of popular synonyms for Huge in English:
Synonyms for Huge with Examples
- We cannot get a large sum of money right away.
- There was an enormous oak table in the center of the room.
- He has a gigantic appetite and eats gigantic meals.
- The area is of great botanical interest.
- He made an immense amount of money in business.
- We went to a tremendous party.
- There is a major problem with parking in London.
- Some of the tall buildings in that city are colossal.
- The monumental inscription is scarcely readable.
- Stars are radiators of vast power.
- They had to overcome formidable obstacles.
- Cleaning up the city-wide mess is going to be a mammoth task.
- The fire caused considerable damage to the church.
- He possesses an extensive knowledge of banking.
- We had a humongous row just because she left.
- Her body sags inside her oversized sweatshirt.
- My room’s too narrow for a king-size bed.
- The explosion reduced the church to a mass of rubble.
- Claire has a wide circle of friends and acquaintances.
- This is a significant contribution to knowledge.
- He lives in a grand house.
- Could I get a supersize fries with that?
- Savage beasts once roamed these forests.
- He told a whopping great lie!
- He cut me a walloping slice of cake.
- He ran up stupendous debts through his extravagant lifestyle
- She wrote a truly prodigious number of novels.
- We now know a lot more about the early stages of planetary formation.
- This part of the country is very mountainous.
- The moving van is a monster of a truck.
- The mighty empire finally crumbled.
- His legs were elephantine.
- When you’re a child, life is one big adventure.
Synonyms for Huge | Infographic