ILLUSTRATE Synonym! The list below provides different ways to say illustrate in English with their meaning and examples. Learn these synonyms for ILLUSTRATE to improve and increase your vocabulary words in English.
Illustrate Synonyms in English
Illustrate Synonyms List
Here is the useful list of synonyms for the word ILLUSTRATE that you could use to make the essay or speech more interesting.
Synonyms for Illustrate with Examples
- Statistics show that women live longer than men.
- My assistant will now demonstrate the machine in action.
- I can only represent it to you by metaphors.
- Animals can also exemplify human characteristics.
- Her boss did not display any human traits.
- Her paintings depict the lives of ordinary people in the last century.
- I’ll explain the rules of the game.
- I interpret his answer as a refusal.
- I am happy to clarify any points that are still unclear.
- He frowned and stamped his feet to portray anger.
- Please indicate your sex and date of birth below.
- Just give me a chance and I’ll prove it to you.
- Most zoos try to exhibit animals in naturalistic settings.
- I will try to elucidate what I think the problems are.
- The bomber dropped a flare to illuminate the target.
- She instances, in particular, the work of Bach.
- He came to symbolize his country’s struggle for independence.
- Fortunately, he can expound in more than a sound bite.
- He evinced great sorrow for what he had done.
- His illness began to manifest itself at around this time.
- He refused to reveal the identity of his client.
- This single item will suffice to typify all the rest.
- She embodied good sportsmanship on the playing field.
- He failed to disclose all the information.
- She likes to adorn herself with jewels.
- My job as a journalist is to expose the truth.
- Artists personify beauty in their works.
- His manners proclaim him a scholar.
- I got a chance to showcase my skills.
- This is a book which clearly explicates Tom’s later writings.
Illustrate Synonym | Infographic