In Conclusion Synonym in English! Learn other ways to say In Conclusion with ESL printable picture. In Conclusion Synonyms: To sum up, In summary, To conclude, Ultimately, All things considered, Conclusively, Taking everything into account, Finally, Lastly, In the end, In short,…
“In conclusion” Definition:
Means the final part of something, said or written when you are ending a speech, report, etc.
- In conclusion, it seems that the increasing incidence of audit committees has not restored confidence in financial reporting.
- In conclusion, I would like to say how much I have enjoyed myself today.
- In conclusion, she wished her comrades every success in their work.
- In conclusion, I submit that the proposal will not work without some major changes.
In Conclusion Synonym
Here is the commonly used list of Synonyms for In Conclusion:
- To sum up,
- In summary,
- To conclude,
- All things considered,
- Taking everything into account,
- In the end,
- In short,
- As a matter of fact,
- As a conclusion,
- In brief,
- In total,
- Once and for all,
- On the whole,
- On a final note,
- In a word,
- At long last,
- After all,
- By way of conclusion,
- As can be seen,
- Sum up the main points,
- For the most part,
- In a nutshell,
- Draw the conclusion,
- All in all,
- Sooner or later,
- As a summary,
- Last but not least,
- In essence,
- To recap,
In Conclusion Synonyms with Example Sentences
To sum up
- To sum up, for a healthy heart you must take regular exercise and stop smoking.
- In summary, it is my opinion that this complete treatment process was very successful.
- To conclude, I’d like to express my thanks to my family.
- Ultimately, the decision rests with the child’s parents.
All things considered
- All things considered, I’m sure we made the right decision
- Finally, he returned to the official line from which he had swerved.
- Lastly, I would like to thank my parents for all their support.
In the end
- In the end, we all decided to organize a concert for Easter.
- In short, the style concerns not what a writer says but how he says.
As a matter of fact
- As a matter of fact, I started on this paper as a graduate trainee myself.
As a conclusion
- As a conclusion, the reasons of vibration are that the oil-seal ring create friction and axles flutter exceed standard.
- In brief, I have made up my mind to quit job.
- In total, they spent 420 hours on the project.
Once and for all
- Once and for all, these were shown to be systems comparable with our Galaxy and right outside it.
On the whole
- On the whole, people miss the opportunity to enjoy leisure.
In a word
- In a word, the life of reason offers the prospect of enlightenment.
At long last
- At long last, the government is starting to listen to our problems.
- The coming days would belong. After all, not to the grey-haired.
- Generally, I prefer painting with watercolours.
For the most part
- For the most part, people seemed pretty friendly.
In a nutshell
- In a nutshell, the owners thought they knew best.
All in all
- All in all, it had been one of the most miserable days of David’s life.
Sooner or later
- Sooner or later, fashion comes full circle.
Last but not least
- Last but not least, I’d like to thank all the catering staff.
- In essence, your situation isn’t so different from mine.
- To recap, our main aim is to increase sales by 12% this year.
Synonyms for In Conclusion | Infographic
Helpful Synonyms for In Conclusion in English | Image