In Conclusion Synonym in English! Learn other ways to say In Conclusion with ESL printable picture. In Conclusion Synonyms: To sum up, In summary, To conclude, Ultimately, All things considered, Conclusively, Taking everything into account, Finally, Lastly, In the end, In short,…
“In conclusion” Definition:
Means the final part of something, said or written when you are ending a speech, report, etc.
- In conclusion, it seems that the increasing incidence of audit committees has not restored confidence in financial reporting.
- In conclusion, I would like to say how much I have enjoyed myself today.
- In conclusion, she wished her comrades every success in their work.
- In conclusion, I submit that the proposal will not work without some major changes.
Helpful Synonyms for In Conclusion in English
In Conclusion Synonym
Here is the commonly used list of Synonyms for In Conclusion:
- To sum up,
- In summary,
- To conclude,
- All things considered,
- Taking everything into account,
- In the end,
- In short,
- As a matter of fact,
- As a conclusion,
- In brief,
- In total,
- Once and for all,
- On the whole,
- On a final note,
- In a word,
- At long last,
- After all,
- By way of conclusion,
- As can be seen,
- Sum up the main points,
- For the most part,
- In a nutshell,
- Draw the conclusion,
- All in all,
- Sooner or later,
- As a summary,
- Last but not least,
- In essence,
- To recap,
In Conclusion Synonyms with Example Sentences
To sum up
- To sum up, for a healthy heart you must take regular exercise and stop smoking.
- In summary, it is my opinion that this complete treatment process was very successful.
- To conclude, I’d like to express my thanks to my family.
- Ultimately, the decision rests with the child’s parents.
All things considered
- All things considered, I’m sure we made the right decision
- Finally, he returned to the official line from which he had swerved.
- Lastly, I would like to thank my parents for all their support.
In the end
- In the end, we all decided to organize a concert for Easter.
- In short, the style concerns not what a writer says but how he says.
As a matter of fact
- As a matter of fact, I started on this paper as a graduate trainee myself.
As a conclusion
- As a conclusion, the reasons of vibration are that the oil-seal ring create friction and axles flutter exceed standard.
- In brief, I have made up my mind to quit job.
- In total, they spent 420 hours on the project.
Once and for all
- Once and for all, these were shown to be systems comparable with our Galaxy and right outside it.
On the whole
- On the whole, people miss the opportunity to enjoy leisure.
In a word
- In a word, the life of reason offers the prospect of enlightenment.
At long last
- At long last, the government is starting to listen to our problems.
- The coming days would belong. After all, not to the grey-haired.
- Generally, I prefer painting with watercolours.
For the most part
- For the most part, people seemed pretty friendly.
In a nutshell
- In a nutshell, the owners thought they knew best.
All in all
- All in all, it had been one of the most miserable days of David’s life.
Sooner or later
- Sooner or later, fashion comes full circle.
Last but not least
- Last but not least, I’d like to thank all the catering staff.
- In essence, your situation isn’t so different from mine.
- To recap, our main aim is to increase sales by 12% this year.
- Learn English Pronunciation - August 1, 2023
- English Vocabulary: Tips for Boosting Your Word Power - July 20, 2023
- English Grammar: A Comprehensive Guide to Improve Your Writing - July 20, 2023