Increase Synonym! The following lesson provides a useful list of words to use instead of “INCREASE” in English with examples sentences and ESL infographics.
Increase Synonyms List
Here is the list of words to use instead of “INCREASE” in English with useful examples:
- Go up
Synonyms for Increase with Examples
- The company is trying to enhance its cash flow.
- The probability is that prices will rise rapidly.
- The estate is holding an auction to raise money.
- This is not good enough. I want to improve it.
- Weeds grow thickly in rich soil.
- He hoped to strengthen the position of the sciences in the leading universities.
- I will expand on this problem next time.
- The company has experienced meteoric growth.
- The glands in the neck may enlarge.
- We travelled further inland the next day.
- The conflict is almost bound to intensify.
- The party needs to broaden its appeal to voters.
- We are looking to upgrade the existing facilities.
- The surgeon will widen her arteries.
- The plague has spread over many states.
- Big waves will never build up in a small bay.
- Many teachers qualify for an annual increment.
- Production at the factory is being scaled up.
- We do not want to escalate the war.
- Pollution can aggravate asthma.
- The truck driver changed gear to go up the hill.
- Her life jacket failed to inflate.