Interesting Synonyms! Learn the useful list of synonyms for the word “interesting” with useful example sentences and ESL printable infographic.
Interesting Synonyms List
Here is the list of alternative ways to say “interesting” in English:
Synonyms for Interesting with Examples
- I found the movie fascinating.
- She was intriguing with her sister against her mother.
- He found her captivating.
- The film had an exciting plot.
- The complex plot is riveting and entirely believable.
- We are still absorbing the lessons of this disaster.
- I find his manner very appealing.
- Today, I was very piquant to work.
- The life in a big city is alluring for the young people.
- What an enchanting little girl!
- The old city is a delightful maze for the modern tourist.
- I find his work very stimulating.
- His books are always so gripping.
- The girl was amusing herself with a doll.
- A bewitching smile can stop a heartbreaking.
- Her latest book makes compelling reading.
- It was a pretty town with a picturesque harbour and well-preserved buildings.
- What an adorable child!
- He was striking his dog with his whip.
- She gave a witty, entertaining and articulate speech.
- They are engaging in an embryo research.
- The number of deaths makes the story newsworthy.
- He told us an engrossing story.
- I found your book absolutely enthralling!