Are you looking for the list of all objects in the kitchen? The following article will provide the useful list of kitchen appliances with many example sentences and ESL infographic. This list is an excellent starting point for building up vocabulary to converse fluently in English.
List of Kitchen Appliances
- Rice cooker
- Refrigerator/ fridge
- Pressure – cooker
- Garlic press
- Coffee maker
- Coffee grinder
- Kitchen scales
- Pot holder
- Kitchen roll
- Frying pan
- Kitchen foil
- Chopping board
- Washing-up liquid
- Scouring pad/ scourer
- Bottle opener
- Grater/ cheese grater
- Rolling pin
- Tin opener
- Soup ladle
- Gas stove
- Dust bin
- Vacuum cleaner
- Kitchen hood
- Electric bread slicer
- Hand mixer
- Deep fryer
- Sandwich maker
- I’ll just make sure I’ve turned the oven off.
- I saw a pink rice cooker, flow lines and colors is very romantic, I bought it, while not worthless, but they can stave off hunger for my love cold.
- The toaster shorted and caused a fire.
- We have a refrigerator in the kitchen.
- I have to restock the freezer.
- The dishwasher is a wonderful invention.
- The kettle is at the bubble.
- The stove heats the room.
- You need to buy a pressure cooker.
- Do you carry philip juicer?
- The two liquids homogenised in the blender.
- You can take the mixer apart to clean it.
- A garlic press is a familiar household object.
- Some clocks will even start the coffee maker!
- They’re easy to grind in a blender or coffee grinder.
- The sink was piled high with greasy dishes.
- They expect a Cabinet reshuffle in the summer.
- She tied an apron around her waist.
- I’d never so much as sewn a pot holder.
- Cook under a hot grill for 7 minutes.
- He brought her breakfast in bed on a tray.
- I blot out unwanted runs, bleeds and blocks with highly textured kitchen roll.
- She fried the eggs in a frying pan.
- The steamer arrived in harbor last night.
- There’s some fresh tea in the pot.
- You could have sliced it with a spatula.
- I wrapped the sandwiches in kitchen foil.
- The chopping board is rotten.
- I hope that’s ozone-friendly washing-up liquid they’re using.
Scouring pad/ scourer
- Then she set to with bleach and scouring pads to render the vases spotless.
- I bought a bottle opener yesterday.
- It’s a corkscrew and bottle-opener all in one.
- Use a colander to strain the vegetables.
Grater/ cheese grater
- How many lemons do you need for the grater?
- Lightly flour your work surface and rolling pin.
- Empty the contents of the pan into the sieve.
- You can only open a tin of food with a tin opener.
- A gold plated curling tong, of course!
- The spoon can be used to whisk eggs.
- Peeler also works for pout, eels and the big cod.
- He is wielding a knife.
- Turn the jar upside down and shake it.
- He filled a jug with juice.
- We ate with chopsticks.
- I use a soup ladle.
- She licked the spoon clean.
- We use a fork to eat food.
- They were handed the contract on a plate.
- I’d like a cup of coffee, please.
- I slopped tea in the saucer.
- She served him a bowl of beef stew.
- Don’t walk on that broken glass with bare feet.
- She filled her mug with orange juice.
- My mother has a gas stove for cooking.
- The faucet has developed a drip.
- The vacuum cleaner has various attachments.
Kitchen Appliances List | Infographic