Kitchen Equipment in English! Common kitchen utensils names. Learn 55+ vocabularies in the kitchen to improve and increase your vocabulary words in English with ESL printable infographic.
Useful kitchen equipment with their names in English
Here is the list of kitchen tools in English that you will see around the kitchen:
- Potato masher/peeler
- Garlic press/crusher
- Pepper mill
- Rolling pin
- Lemon squeezer
- Cookie cutters
- Tin opener
- Pizza tray
- Measuring cup
- Bottle opener
- Cooking pot
- Frying pan
- Baking dish
- Pressure cooker
- Chopping board
- Food processor
- Deep fryer
- Tea maker
- Tea glass
- Salt cellar
- Spice container
- Stove cooker
- Dish rack
- Kitchen counter
Kitchen Gadgets with Example Sentences
- I used the potato masher to make smooth mashed potatoes for dinner.
- The garlic press made it easy to add fresh garlic to the pasta sauce.
- I used a grater to shred the cheese for the lasagna.
- The spatula helped me flip the pancakes without breaking them.
- I used the pepper mill to season the soup with freshly ground pepper.
- The rolling pin made it easy to roll out the dough for the pie crust.
- The lemon squeezer extracted every last drop of juice from the lemon.
- I used cookie cutters to make fun shapes for the sugar cookies.
- The strainer helped me drain the pasta after cooking.
- The tin opener made it easy to open the can of tomatoes for the sauce.
- I used tongs to pick up the hot corn on the cob from the grill.
- The whisk made it easy to beat the eggs for the omelette.
- The peeler removed the skin from the carrots quickly and easily.
- I used a pestle to crush the spices for the curry.
- I used a measuring cup to accurately measure the flour for the cake.
- The bottle opener made it easy to open the beer for the party.
- The corkscrew helped me open the bottle of wine for dinner.
- I cooked the pasta in a large cooking pot.
- The ladle made it easy to serve the soup into bowls.
- I used a frying pan to cook the eggs for breakfast.
- The baking dish was perfect for making a casserole for dinner.
- The wok was perfect for stir-frying the vegetables and tofu.
- The knife made it easy to chop the onions for the stir-fry.
- I used a pressure cooker to make a quick and easy dinner.
- The chopper made it easy to dice the tomatoes for the salsa.
- I chopped the onions with a chopper on the chopping board.
- I used a food processor to make the pesto sauce.
- I used the deep fryer to make crispy French fries for dinner.
- The tea maker brewed a perfect pot of tea for the afternoon.
- I used the toaster to make golden brown toast for breakfast.
- I enjoyed a steaming cup of coffee in my favorite mug.
- The jug held the freshly squeezed orange juice for brunch
- I used a fork to spear the pieces of fruit from the fruit salad.
- The plate held a delicious serving of pasta for dinner.
- I stirred the soup with a spoon before serving it.
- I used a napkin to wipe my hands after eating the messy ribs.
- The bowl was the perfect size for a serving of creamy tomato soup.
- The teapot brewed a fragrant pot of herbal tea.
- The pan sizzled as I cooked the chicken for dinner.
- I used a colander to drain the pasta after cooking.
- I heated up the leftovers in the microwave for a quick lunch.
- The dish rack held all of the clean dishes after washing.
- I prepared dinner on the kitchen counter, chopping and mixing ingredients.
- I baked a delicious cake in the oven for my friend’s birthday.
- I poured myself a cup of coffee from the coffee maker.
- I stored the leftovers in the fridge for lunch the next day.
- Learn English Pronunciation - August 1, 2023
- English Vocabulary: Tips for Boosting Your Word Power - July 20, 2023
- English Grammar: A Comprehensive Guide to Improve Your Writing - July 20, 2023