Kitchen Equipment in English! Common kitchen utensils names. Learn 55+ vocabularies in the kitchen to improve and increase your vocabulary words in English with ESL printable infographic.
Here is the list of kitchen tools in English that you will see around the kitchen:
- Potato masher/peeler
- Garlic press/crusher
- Pepper mill
- Rolling pin
- Lemon squeezer
- Cookie cutters
- Tin opener
- Pizza tray
- Measuring cup
- Bottle opener
- Cooking pot
- Frying pan
- Baking dish
- Pressure cooker
- Chopping board
- Food processor
- Deep fryer
- Tea maker
- Tea glass
- Salt cellar
- Spice container
- Stove cooker
- Dish rack
- Kitchen counter
Kitchen Gadgets with Example Sentences
- Using a potato masher, mash the beans to a paste in the remaining liquid.
- The garlic press uses a screw mechanism to squeeze out juice and pulp.
- How many lemons do you need for the grater?
- Use a rubber spatula to spread the batter evenly in the pan.
- Have lemons and a pepper mill on the table and toast as for sardine butter.
- Use a rolling pin to flatten the dough.
- Have you got a lemon squeezer?
- These tin cookie cutters are both functional and decorative.
- A liquid filters through a strainer, into the receptacle beneath.
- You can only open a tin of food with a tin opener.
- She used tongs to put some more coal on the fire.
- Slowly add the grape juice to the bowl and whisk.
- Peeler also works for pout, eels and the big cod.
- You’ll need a pestle and mortar to grind the spices.
- The measuring cup is graduated in ounces.
- I bought a bottle opener yesterday.
- There’s a knack to using this corkscrew.
- Like steam coming at you from a cooking pot over a camp fire.
- She dipped out soup with a ladle.
- She fried the eggs in a frying pan.
- Place baking dish in a larger baking pan, set pan on oven rack.
- You need a wok with a steaming rack for this; if you don’thave one, improvise.
- We eat with knife and fork.
- You need to buy a pressure cooker.
- She scooped the chicken bones back into the stewpot.
- If possible, keep a separate chopping board just for meat preparation.
- A food processor has a variety of uses in the kitchen.
- Using an electric skillet or deep fryer, heat about 2 inches of oil to 375 degrees.
- Guests enjoy use of a tea maker and bathtub.
- The toaster shorted and caused a fire.
- She filled her mug with orange juice.
- He filled a jug with juice.
- Prick the skin of the potatoes with a fork before baking them.
- There’s still lots of food on your plate.
- She feeds the baby with a spoon.
- Her father cleaned his glasses with a paper napkin.
- Mix all the ingredients thoroughly in a large bowl.
- The handle of this teapot has an awkward shape.
- The water was bubbling gently in the pan.
- Use a colander to strain the vegetables.
- I’ll heat it up in the microwave.
- You use the dishwasher as a dish rack.
- We stacked the dirty plates on the kitchen counter.
- Put the meat into the oven to roast.
- A full cup must be carried steadily.
- The butter will soften out of the fridge.
Kitchen Utensils Names | Infographic
Useful kitchen equipment with their names in English