LARGE Synonym! The list below provides different ways to say large in English with their meaning and examples. Learn these synonyms for LARGE to improve and increase your vocabulary words in English.
Large Synonyms List
Here is the useful list of synonyms for the word LARGE in English:
Synonyms for Large with Examples
- We are glad he has made such great progress.
- Your room’s huge compared to mine.
- There is a major problem with parking in London.
- He earned enormous sums of money.
- She gazed at the immense expanse of the sea.
- This is a significant piece of legislation.
- He had this great big grin on his face.
- That building is gigantic.
- He built the house low and wide.
- There is a massive monument in the square.
- We went to a tremendous party.
- Some of the tall buildings in that city are colossal.
- She grows her own broad beans.
- The vast majority live further inland.
- The house stands in extensive grounds.
- She wrote a truly prodigious number of novels.
- I admired his considerable mental agility.
- It’s monstrous to charge that much for a hotel room.
- He was a man of stupendous stamina and energy.
- You’ll have ample time for questions later.
- There is widespread prejudice against workers over 45.
- He has a capacious mind.
- We had a humongous row just because she left.
- They drank copious amounts of wine.
- They sat in her neat and tidy kitchen.
- Many children are being taught in oversized classes.