Study English online with free ESL lessons and printable worksheets for English students and ESL teachers. Following are useful lessons on grammar, vocabulary, common expressions and phrases, synonyms, antonyms, idioms, phrasal verbs, collocations, confused words,…
Useful grammar lessons for English teachers and ESL students.
- Conjunction | Definition, Types & Rules with Useful Examples
- Extraordinary List of Determiners in English with ESL Infographic
- 400+ Amazing List of Nouns with Stress in the 1st Syllable
- Extraordinary List of Adverbs with Stress in the 1st Syllable
- Remarkable List of Interjection: 400+ Interjections in English
- 250 Popular Adjectives That Start with W for ESL Learners
- Top 400 Frequently Used Adjectives That Start with S
- Top 350+ Popular Adjectives That Start With R for ESL Learners
- Top 350+ Powerful Adjectives That Start With P for ESL Learners
- Top 320+ Popular Adjectives That Start With O with ESL Images
Confused Words in English
Useful list of common Confused Words/Misused Words in English for ESL Learners with printable infographics.
- LOSE vs LOOSE | Commonly Confused Words | Definition & Examples
- Accept vs Except – Commonly Misused Words in English
Learn English vocabulary words through images with many useful visual dictionaries.
- Desert Animals: List of 60+ Animals That Live in the Desert with Examples
- Parts of Glasses: List of Different Parts of A Glass with Their Useful Functions
- Parts of A Bed: Learn Useful Vocabulary about Bed Parts
- Bike Parts: Different Parts of A Bike with Interesting ESL Image
- Parts of A Car: List of Useful Words about Car Parts with ESL Infographic
- Parts of A Chair: List of Different Parts of A Chair with Useful ESL Image
- Types of Fish: List of 29 Popular Fish Names with Pictures in English
- School Subjects: Learn 16 Popular Names of School Subjects in English
- Sports Balls: List of 25 Popular Ball Games Around the World
- List of Fruits: List of 40+ Popular Fruit Names with Useful Examples
Frequently Used English Idioms and Phrases that make you sound like a native speaker with free ESL printable infographics.
- Crocodile Tears: Definition, Origin & Practical Examples in English
- Tie the Knot: What Does This Popular Idiom Mean?
- Couch Potato: Definition, Useful Example Sentences with ESL Infographic
- Wet Behind the Ears: What Does This Interesting Idiom Mean?
- Right Off The Bat: Definition, Origin & Useful Example Sentences
- Spill the Beans: What Does The Interesting Idiom “Spill the Beans” Mean?
- Out of the Loop: What Does This Interesting Idiom Mean in Context
- What Does Light At The End of The Tunnel Mean in English?
- At Your Earliest Convenience: Definition, Useful Examples & Different Ways to Say
- High and Dry: Definition, Useful Examples & Alternative Words in English
Collocation Dictionary – Learn Commonly Used Collocations in English with Meaning and Examples with ESL pictures.
Learn Useful Expressions in English with example sentences with ESL printable pictures.
- Useful Expressions for Debate and Discussion in English
- Telephone Conversation: Most Commonly Used Phrases for the Phone Conversation
- Simple Ways of Asking For and Giving Directions in English
- How to Accept An Apology in English
- Powerful Ways of Introducing Yourself and Others in English
- Simple Ways to Ask for & Give Advice in English | Ask For Advice
- 35+Useful Ways to Express Gratitude for ESL Learners
Other Ways to Say
- DANGEROUS Synonym: List of 20+ Useful Synonyms for Dangerous in English
- Kind Synonym: List of 25 Useful Synonyms for KIND with Examples
- SAD Synonym: List of 35 Useful Synonyms for SAD in English
- IMPORTANT Synonym: 40 Useful Words to Use Instead of IMPORTANT
- Interesting Synonyms: List of 20+ Useful Synonyms for Interesting
- Huge Synonyms: List of 25+ Useful Synonyms for Huge in English
- Tell Synonym: 20 Common Synonyms for TELL with Useful Examples
- Vital Synonym: List of 20+ Useful Synonyms for Vital in English
- Famous Synonym: List of 25 Useful Synonyms for Famous in English
- On The Other Hand Synonym: List of 30 Useful Synonyms for ON THE OTHER HAND
List of Useful English Phrasal Verbs with meaning and example sentences for teachers and ESL learners.