Study English online with free ESL lessons and printable worksheets for English students and ESL teachers. Following are useful lessons on grammar, vocabulary, common expressions and phrases, synonyms, antonyms, idioms, phrasal verbs, collocations, confused words,…
Useful grammar lessons for English teachers and ESL students.
- A Big List of 290 Adjectives That Start With N in English
- 300 Trendy Adjectives That Start with M You Should Learn
- 300 Cool Adjectives That Start with L You Should Know
- 70 Interesting Adjectives That Start with K with Useful Examples
- Top 70 Popular Adjectives That Start with J with ESL Infographic
- 200+ Useful Adjectives That Start with F with ESL Infographic
- A Huge List of 100+ Adjectives That Start with D with ESL Image
- Adjectives That Start with C: A Huge List of Adjectives Starting with C
- 60+ Popular Adjectives That Start with B with Useful Examples
- 70+ Positive Adjectives That Start with A | Useful List of Common Adjectives
Confused Words in English
Useful list of common Confused Words/Misused Words in English for ESL Learners with printable infographics.
Learn English vocabulary words through images with many useful visual dictionaries.
- Types of Cookies: List of 25 Popular Cookie Types in English
- Types of Cakes: List of 45+ Famous Cakes from Around the World
- Types of Drinks: List of 20 Popular Drink Names with Their Pictures
- Medical Supplies: Useful List of 30 Medical Equipment in English
- Gardening Tools: List of 30 Useful Tools Names for Gardening
- Weather Words: Useful List of English Weather Words and Vocabulary
- List of Jobs: List of 60 Popular Professions & Jobs in English
- Sea Animals: List of 30+ Popular Sea Animals with ESL Pictures
- Wild Animals: List of 30+ Popular Names of Wild Animals in English
- Parts of A Flower: Different Parts of A Flower & A Leaf in English
Frequently Used English Idioms and Phrases that make you sound like a native speaker with free ESL printable infographics.
- On the Lam: What Does This Popular Idiom Mean?
- “On the Nose”: What Does This Interesting Idiom Mean?
- What Is An Idiom? List of 100 Popular Idioms with Examples in English
- Over the Hill Meaning: What Does This Trendy Idiom Mean?
- Cream of the Crop: How Do You Define This Trendy Idiom in English
- Once Bitten Twice Shy Meaning: What Does This Interesting Idiom Mean?
- Once In A Blue Moon: Definition & Useful Examples in English
- Snake In The Grass: Definition, Useful Examples & Synonyms List
- Calm Before the Storm: Definition, Origin & Useful Examples in English
- (A) Heavy Heart: Definition with Useful Examples & Synonyms List
Collocation Dictionary – Learn Commonly Used Collocations in English with Meaning and Examples with ESL pictures.
Learn Useful Expressions in English with example sentences with ESL printable pictures.
Other Ways to Say
- Very Good Synonym: 109 Useful Ways to Say VERY GOOD in English
- Great Synonym: List of 75+ Useful Synonyms for GREAT in English
- Thank You Synonym | 45+ Powerful Synonyms for Thank You for ESL Learners
- Afraid Synonym: List of 40 Helpful Synonyms for Afraid with Examples
- No Synonym | 60 Useful Ways to Say NO in English
- Small Synonym: List of 35 Helpful Synonyms for SMALL with Example Sentences
- Cold Synonyms: List of 20 Useful Synonyms for COLD with Examples
- List of Synonyms | Useful Synonyms for 100 Frequently Used Words in English
- Nice Synonyms | List of 50+ Useful Synonyms for NICE in English
- Thus Synonym | Useful List of 25+ Synonyms for THUS with Example Sentences
List of Useful English Phrasal Verbs with meaning and example sentences for teachers and ESL learners.