List of Fruits in English! The following lesson provides 40+common fruit names with ESL infographic and example sentences.
Learn more about the list of vegetable in English.
List of Fruits in English
Types of Fruits
Here is the list of common fruits with their pictures in English:
- Star fruit
Fruit Names with Example Sentences
- She selected an apple from the fruit bowl.
- The avocado is a valuable food.
- A green banana is not ripe enough to eat.
- The blackberry juice stained their fingers .
- The blueberry pie came with a mound of whipped cream on the side.
- The oriental cherry is in full blossom.
- Coconut is one of the staple exports of the islands.
- He gave me a huge cucumber.
- He ate durian and his tummy got bigger.
- I have some Chinese gooseberry.
- He put a grape into his mouth and swallowed it whole.
- A grey guava rolled to my feet.
- Many people like the taste of jackfruit, but it smells terrible.
- The plum tree is now in full blossom.
- As part of the ritual, everyone carries the kumquats to the table.
- I like lemon in my tea.
- The gas has been tested with lime water.
- The fruit tasted rather like mango.
- I bought a watermelon and some peaches.
- Mum made mulberry pies the first year we were there.
- She filled her mug with orange juice.
- I don’t drink any alcohol but I love papaya juice and drink tons of mineral water.
- He pulled a peach from the tree.
- He has been pruning the pear trees.
- Fruit to apple, pear and persimmon security for the bulk.
- The pineapple was sweet and juicy.
- Pear trees are grafted on quince rootstocks.
- She spread the toast thinly with raspberry jam.
- The star fruit in the super market are not fresh now.
- He spread some strawberry jam on his toast.
- There was also a bitter tamarind soup.
- Consumers were hooked on the natural ingredients and exotic scents like ginger, yuzu, lychee, and ylang-ylang.
Names of Fruits | Infographic