The following article provides the list of living room furniture with many useful example sentences in English and ESL infographic. Let’s take a look in this list below to improve your vocabulary words.
Living Room Furniture
List of Living Room Furniture
- Accent Pillows
- AM & FM receiver
- Cable box
- CD player / DVD player
- CDs and DVDs
- Ceiling fan
- Coat rack
- Coffee table
- Sofa table
- Decorative objects
- End table
- Extension cords
- Surge protectors
- Fireplace tools
- Floor lamp
- Table lamp
- Wall sconces
- Grandfather clock
- Light bulbs
- Media cabinet
- Ottoman and/or footstool
- Plant containers
- Carpet pad
- Room divider
- Side Tables
- Surround sound system
- Tea set
- TV stand
- Wall clock
- Table clock
- Wing chair
- Chairs and a half
- If you get tired of tiger stripes you can always recover an ottoman or buy new accent pillows.
- The armoire stands in a corner behind us, also conveniently within reach.
- The artwork in the book is superb.
- The fist sunlight go through the window blind stealthily.
- The books sat unread on the shelf for years.
- The books were back on the bookshelf.
- He clicked buttons on the cable box and stood up.
- The lighted candles glowed in the darkness.
- Tom twisted soft iron wire around some thick dowelling, whittled to a taper, to make candleholders.
- He shone his lantern into the dark room.
- He puked all over the carpet.
CD player / DVD player
- This DVD player reproduces the sound of the piano very well.
CDs and DVDs
- A vinyl record is an analog recording, and CDs and DVDs are digital recordings.
- The ceiling fan is powered by an electric motor.
- He was sitting in a chair.
- I flung myself into his chair, the big recliner.
- All the others used him as a coat rack!
- There is a used glass on the coffee table.
- She opened a sofa table drawer.
- She drew back the curtain.
- She plumps up the sofa cushion.
- Lamps, decorative objects, rugs, wall coverings and fabrics are only a few of the most commonly licensed home furnishings.
- There is a phone on the end table.
- We used so many lights that we needed four extension cords.
- She cooled herself with a fan.
- The fireplace had been bricked in some years before.
- I bought a floor lamp in the store.
- The table lamp was disposed on a table nearby.
- I heard the bong of the grandfather clock.
- The bottles hold light bulbs now.
- Our chaise slugged home in the storm.
- You should toss out all those old magazines.
- She was look-ing at herself in the mirror.
Ottoman and/or footstool
- He pushed the ottoman over and I put my feet up.
- The young plants all died in the late frost.
- The bomb was detonated by remote control.
- They were staring at the television screen.
- Here are my tips for sectioning off an area with a room divider.
- The side tables were accented by fresh flower arrangements.
- I decided to ditch the sofa bed.
- He inclined towards the speaker to hear more clearly.
Surround sound system
- The performance of crosstalk canceller is very important in a virtual surround sound system.
- He said he liked the tea set.
- A telephone belongs in every home.
- Our television license expires next month.
- Party A shall provide one 21’TV and one TV Stand in the master bedroom.
- She set a vase of flowers on the table.
- She checked the wall clock.
- He would be reading, and she would be sitting across from him in a wing chair.
Living Room Furniture with Infographic