Lucky Synonym in English! A synonym is a word or phrase that means exactly or nearly the same as another lexeme (word or phrase) in the same language. In this lesson, you will learn a list of Lucky Synonyms with ESL printable pictures.
Luck/Lucky can mean:
- Something that happens to someone by chance
- A superstitious feeling that brings good fortune or success
- You’re very lucky to be alive after that accident.
- This must be my lucky day.
- Lucky for him, his alibi is watertight.
- May this year be a lucky year for you.
Lucky Synonym in English
Synonyms for Lucky
- All systems go
- Coming up roses
- Everything going
- Getting a break
- Hit it big
- Holding aces
- In the groove
- Into something
- On a roll
- On a streak
- Striking it rich
- Ahead of the game
Lucky Synonyms with Examples
- The timing of the meeting is certainly fortuitous.
- I’ve been fortunate to find a career that I love.
- Life’s too short to be anything but happy.
- If you are successful, you can expect promotion.
- You’re in a very advantageous position.
- She gave a speech appropriate to the occasion.
- She recalled the halcyon days of her youth.
All systems go
- However, it was now all systems go for the future.
- I’m pleased that you’ve made such an auspicious start to the new term.
- I hope your holiday will be beneficial to you.
- Martha is a benign old lady.
- Have a thriving and happy new year.
- May your marriage be blessed with faith, joy, and love.
- He keeps a rabbit’s paw as a lucky/good luck charm.
Coming up roses
- Everything’s coming up roses!
- Dan seemed to have everything going for him in college.
- She was favored with an invitation.
- His work is rather fluent and felicitous.
- It was the golden days of our youth.
- He is not very hopeful about the outcome of the interview.
- The weather seemed favorable for the race.
In the groove
- The band is really in the groove tonight.
On a roll
- The emergent thing is on a roll.
- She has a very promising future as a musician.
- It was not a propitious time to start a new business.
- It is a prosperous voyage to the ship.
- About half of all great discoveries are purely serendipitous.
- This has been a timely reminder to us all.