Medical Supplies in English! Learn 30+ useful names of medical equipment with example sentences and ESL printable infographic.
List of Medical Equipment
- Cotton wool
- Surgical mask
- Oxygen mask
- Eye chart
- Blood pressure monitor
- Pregnancy testing kit
- Compression bandage
- First aid kit
- Examining table
- Urine sample
- Dropping bottle
- Medical clamps
Names of Medical Supplies with Example
- She stuffed her ears up with cotton wool.
- Maybe you need a rubber, or a surgical mask, or a roll of plastic wrap.
- The stethoscope is a medical instrument.
- They placed an oxygen mask on my love and dared me to count up to ten.
- He was no better at reading an eye chart, but his light perception improved 100-fold.
- He tipped the scales at just over 80 kilos.
Blood pressure monitor
- We work out the system structure of digital blood pressure monitor according to the principle of oscillography.
- This thermometer is calibrated by centigrade.
- Resuscitator is designed to inflate lungs of newborn animals which have a heartbeat but are unable to breathe.
- A compression bandage placed over a blister can provide relief.
- The ambulance crew removed him from the wreckage.
- We put some ointment and a bandage on his knee.
- I was carried out on a stretcher, with everyone gawping at me.
- A policeman and then a paramedic tried to resuscitate her.
- They also operate a syringe exchange.
- The X-ray showed a slight irregularity in one lung.
- She was then hooked up to an IV drip.
- I lay down on the examining table. I’d worn a big plaid flannel shirt and a camisole underneath.
- All the athletes had to provide a urine sample.
- I found a medicine dropper and used that to feed it the milk they left me.
- There he was handed a smock and a scalpel and one of the new surgical stapling devices.
- The doctor jabbed the needle into the dog’s leg.
- The design can be worked in cross stitch.
- He swilled his mouth out with antiseptic.
- Some devices include a defibrillator, which a shock if the heart beats too fast.
- He’ll be in a wheelchair for the rest of his life.
- He gave up the crutch of alcohol.
- He switched the boy with a cane.
- Later as I waited on a gurney 6 outside the operating room, I wept with fear.
- She doesn’t wear her dentures at night.
- He had a cyst removed from near his eye.
- Doctors and nurses can often be seen wearing scrubs on subways and in grocery stores.
- She was plucking her eyebrows with a pair of tweezers.
- She’s been on the pill for ten years.
- One tablet will purify a litre of water in 10 minutes.
- The nurse on duty was fearful that the patient should get worse.
- The doctor is often more to be feared than the disease.
Plasters/ Sticking plasters
- Timmy had sticking plasters on both knees.
Medical Equipment Supplies | Infographic