In this lesson, you will find the list of over 15o objects used for baby room with many example sentences and ESL infographic. This list of nursery furniture is an excellent starting point for building up vocabulary to converse fluently in English.
List of Nursery Furniture
- Wooden Baby Cradles
- Toy Chest
- Teething Ring
- Teddy Bear
- Safety Pin
- Rocking Chair
- Play Pin
- Flat Sheet
- Fitted Sheet
- Feeding Bottle
- Doll’s House
- Diaper Pins
- Co-Sleeper Cribs
- Convertible Cribs
- Changing Table
- Booster Seat
- Baby Wipes
- Baby Walker
- Baby Swaps
- Baby Shampoo
- Baby Powder
- Baby Mittens
- Baby Lotion
- Baby Clothes
- Baby Carrier
- Baby Blanket
- Baby Beanie
- Alarm Clock
- A High Chair
- Car Seat
- Mini Crib
- Wet Wipes
- Stuffed Animal
- Rubber Duckie
- Infant Bodysuit
- Fairy Tale
- Baby Food
- Baby Carriage
- Burp Cloths
- Newborn Hats
- Breast Pump
- Milk Storage Containers
- Nursing Pillow
- Nursing Bras
- Bottle And Nipple Brush
- Thermal Bottle Carrier
- Waterproof Mattress Covers
- Light Blankets That Fit In The Crib
- Firm Mattress
- Waterproof Pads
- Light Comforter
- Dail Clippers
- Bulb Syringe For Suctioning Mucous
- Eye Dropper Or Medicine Spoon
- Medication In Case Of Fever
- Diaper Bag
- Diaper Pail
- Portable Crib
- Plastic Hangers
- Baby Toys
- Night Light
- Baby Monitor
- Bottle Warmer
- Smoke Alarm
- Cotton Bud
- Disposable Diaper
- Cloth Diaper
- Crib Toy
- Changing Pad
- Food Warmer
Learning more about Kitchen appliances.
Baby Room Furniture with Examples
- This is the playroom, with a great big toy chest.
- We sell all shapes and sizes of teddy bear.
- A woman with a baby in a stroller was looking at clothes.
- He took his shoes and socks off.
- He was wearing a blue silk singlet and boxer shorts.
- A safety pin has a cover over its point.
- Then she had been lying in the nursery rocking chair as stuffed with straw as Andy and Teddy were full of beans.
- I’m going to rattle through my work today so that I can go home early.
- It’s good for students to puzzle things out for themselves.
- She must have been potty to sell that car so cheaply.
- He pressed his hand to his pillowcase.
- She used to hide her diary under her pillow.
- The mothers stoppered their babies ‘mouths with pacifiers.
- He changed his overalls for a suit.
- Do not break any blisters or put any lotions, potions or magic ointments on the burn.
- Never use a bottle nipple for pacifier.
- You shouldn apos teat too much stodge in your diet.
- She laid a spring mattress under the sheet.
- The lamp in the window shone away for hours.
- She pushed him against the headboard.
- The kitten really wanted that feeding bottle.
- Before we started we did a dummy run.
- The little girl is playing with a doll.
- Starting with dirty diapers and bed-wetting, they raised us to adulthood.
- She was changing the baby’s nappy.
- Politeness is like an air cushion; there may be nothing in it,but it eases ours jolts wonderfully.
- She bought some cloth to make a curtain.
- The baby was squalling in its crib.
- The floor is covered with a red carpet.
- Love blinds a man to imperfections.
- The sick man picked at the blanket.
- The baby is wearing a bib.
- She turned him down like a bedspread.
- Never go to bed on an argument.
- Do not sell the bear’s skin before you have caught the bear.
- Incredibly, the minister was redolent with baby powder.
- She boxed up all the old baby clothes to send to her niece.
- Can you recommend some manufacturers of baby carriers so that I can bring my son along too?
- Would you turn off the alarm clock?
- Stevie banged his spoon on the high chair.
- The undertaker took him in a pushchair like a baby.
- When it came time to get a car seat, I looked up that category.
- The doctor painted my wound with ointment.
- Nursing is a vocation as well as a profession.
- She was always a very stylish dresser.
- I can cuddle with someone, with my blanket or stuffed animal.
- He walked over to the playpen and picked up Christina and held her soft heat against his chest.
- She was like a princess in a fairy tale.
- Shake the bottle well before use.
- Most of our testers like the bootie concept. No surprise there.
- Where’s that stuff you use for cleaning the bathtub?
- The company recalled thousands of tins of baby food after a salmonella scare.
- She walked out of the door pushing the baby carriage in front of her.
- Most doctors recommend sleeping on a firm mattress.
- Don’t use these scissors to cut paper or card.
- Don’t just sling your bag on the floor!
- She painted the eyes of the night light, mounted on silver-gray early morning, people trance.
- I am a slow walker, but I never walk backwards.
- We sat, horrified, until at last, we found the “baby monitor” my son had left behind, the apparatus under the bed, the receiver in our TV room, to hear whether the baby was crying.
- We’re still searching for a peace formula.
- You should check that the smoke alarm is working properly.
- The painting represents the scene of a bumper harvest.
- Use a cotton bud to blend the colours together, so there are no hard lines.
- I spoke to her on the intercom and said I’d call round later.
- The victim was knifed in the chest.
- Let your arms swing as you walk.