Parts of A Car! The following article introduces a list of different parts of a car with example sentences and ESL infographic to improve your vocabulary words.
Learn more about different parts of a chair in English.
Parts of A Car
Different Car Parts in English
- Outside mirror
- Turn signal
- License plate
- Rear-view mirror
- Steering & Suspension
- Seat belt
- Fuel gauge
- Temperature gauge
- Car trip meter
- Rev counter
Different Car Parts with Examples
- A security number had been etched on the car window as a protection against theft.
- They tailgate, which means to drive too closely behind the car in front of them.
- I can’t pick the handle of this car, it’ too hot.
- He opened the door with his key.
- The left front wheel of the car spun off, and the car crashed into a tree.
- A nail pierced the tire of his car.
- Use turn signal when turning or changing lanes.
- The enquiry ruled that the cars should be fitted with bigger bumpers.
- Did anyone see the car’s license plate?
- On your car you got a busted headlight.
- I looked under the hood and clouds of smoke poured out.
- He wiped away the grease from the windshield of the car.
- He leaned over to comb his hair in the rearview mirror before he got out of the car.
Steering & Suspension
- This car’s steering isn’t very responsive.
- The roof of the car was not damaged in the accident.
- You can slide the front seats forward if necessary.
- The fact I was wearing a seat belt saved my life.
- The taxi driver checked the fuel gauge frequently.
- He noticed to his alarm that the oil temperature gauge was twice it’s normal reading.
- The needle on the rev counter soared.