Parts of A Flower & Parts of A Leaf in English! Learn interesting facts about flower parts and parts of a leaf in English with example sentences and ESL pictures.
Parts of A Flower
List of different parts of a flower in English:
Flower parts with example sentences:
- The bud develops into a flower.
- He has been transferred to anther branch.
- The gills constitutes of gill arch, gill raker, gill filament branch leaf.
- The sepal is usually green. It can protect the flower bud.
- In the backyard, there was a large receptacle for catching rainwater.
- This species shows great variability in stem branching, leaf shape, leaf margin , and peduncle length.
- A butterfly would have exerted more pressure alighting on a flower petal.
- The pollen is shed directly on the stigma.
- The part within the ovary of a flowering plant to which the ovules are attached.
- The stigma is the sticky knob at the top of the pistil.
Parts of A Leaf
List of main parts of a leaf in English:
Leaf parts with example sentences:
- The leaves are also fleshy with a prominent midrib, with five pairs of lateral veins.
- The petiole and the blade of the leaves are usually distinctly different.
- Brown tips are a warning sign that something is going wrong with your houseplant care regiment.
- The veins on a leaf transport water and nutrients to and from the leaf and provide structural support
- Summertime lamina appears completely for green.