Sea Animals in English! Learn the useful list of the names of sea animals in English with example sentences and ESL printable infographic.
Learn more about a list of wild animals in English.
Sea Animals in English
List of Sea Animals
- Sea anemone
- Sea lion
- Sea urchin
- Killer whale
- While whale
Sea Animals with Example Sentences
- The restaurant’s specialities are fried clams.
- The ship was wrecked on a coral reef.
- It was easier to act out the cormorant fishing.
- The claws of a crab are used for grasping things, especially food.
- A dolphin leapt out of the water.
- The pond contains a mixture of goldfish and carp.
- You can get a nasty sting from a jellyfish.
- We dined on lobster and strawberries.
- He experienced nausea after eating octopus.
- She collared my black wool coat with otter pelts.
- I enjoy eating oyster; it’s really delicious.
- That’s not a duck, it’s a pelican!
- He walked with an awkward gait like a penguin.
- A hermit crab carrying a sea anemone around on its shell.
- A sea lion was spotted this week along a rural roadside in central California.
- Oyster soup with sliced sea urchin is the other original Loiseau signature dish.
- A small dog barked at a seagull he was chasing.
- The seahorse looks a horse’s head, but in fact, it a fish.
- We could see the fin of a shark as it slowly circled our boat.
- A snail’s shell is spiral in form.
- The term green shrimp refers to all or any uncooked shrimp.
- The seals feed mainly on fish and squid.
- If a starfish loses a leg, it grows back.
- The turtle hibernates in a shallow burrow for six months of the year.
- A whale was found washed up on the shore.
- The ink of cuttlefish beclouded the water.
- Sometimes they catch a bit of sturgeon.
- Killer whales are up to ten metres in length.
- Piranha fish live in the lakes, and electric eels.
- There is little doubt that the clownfish is very dependent on the association with its anemone.
Types of Sea Animals | Infographic