Synonyms for Delicious in English! The following lesson is a list of 60 fantastic words related to Delicious you can use instead: appetizing, juicy, likable, luscious, lush, mouth-watering, nice, palatable, peachy, piquant, pleasant…
Synonyms for Delicious
Delicious Synonyms List
Here is a frequently used synonyms list for Delicious in English.
Synonyms for Delicious with Examples
- The ambrosial aroma of the roast whetted our appetites.
- The roast beef is very appetizing.
- The food has an attractive taste.
- She took a dainty little bite of the apple.
- Fried onions make the final delectable touch.
- She’s got a very delicate stomach and doesn’t eat spicy food.
- Thank you for a delightful evening.
- She gets this dreamy expression on her face when she talks about food.
- We had a most enjoyable evening.
- An enticing smell came from the bakery.
- The most felicitous food combination you can experience is wine and cheese.
- For more flavorful espresso and coffee, use a coffee grinder to grind your beads fresh.
- The most flavorsome almonds are bitter almonds
- The sauce itself was light, fragrant and slightly sweet.
- He can cook, and he does it jolly well.
- The pineapple was sweet and juicy.
- I like the luscious taste of ripe peaches.
- The hills are covered in lush green vegetation.
- This is a mouth-watering display of cakes.
- This wine would be a nice complement to grilled dishes.
- The meal was barely palatable.
- Then the pungent smell hit us? Rotting fish and seaweed.
- Do you prefer sweet or savory food?
- What a scrumptious meal!
- It’s a most satisfying meal.
- These are wonderfully succulent peaches.
- The sweet food lay heavy on my stomach.
- Freshly baked apple pie makes a tasty dessert.
- That pie looks tempting.
- It is toothsome, but I can only eat half before it makes me feel a bit sick.
- This cake is really yummy.