Synonyms for DIFFICULT! Here are over 40 fantastic difficult synonyms in English with their meaning that you can use instead.
Synonyms for DIFFICULT
The following is the list of useful Difficult Synonym:
- He was an ambitious man with a strong personality
- She undertook the arduous task of monitoring the elections.
- These charges are particularly burdensome for poor parents.
- Mike found a challenging job as a computer programmer.
- Barker’s testimony is crucial to the prosecution’s case.
- The people are demanding a chance to participate more in government.
- They had the laborious task of cutting down the huge tree.
- My household duties were not particularly onerous.
- It was a painful and unpopular decision.
- The future of our business is problematic.
- A severe snowstorm blocked up railroads.
- She made strenuous efforts to tame her anger.
- It was a tough decision to make.
- The country is passing through a troublesome time.
- I played with this the entire season and it was bothersome.
Easier said than done
- Finding the perfect house was easier said than done.
- Your training has to be not only consistent but also effortful.
- She was an exacting woman to work for.
- In the debate, he was a formidable opponent.
- It was galling to have to apologize to a man she hated.
- Of all her mistakes, this was the most gargantuan.
- She doesn’t want to lose her hard-won independence.
- He has a heavy teaching load this year.
- She faces the herculean task of bringing up four children single-handedly.
- The expense of living is immense.
- The prisoners designed the intricate escape.
- He has the irritating habit of smoking during meals.
- They have labored to complete the job.
- Being a single parent is no picnic, I can tell you.
- What an operose method!
- The cost of private treatment can be prohibitive.
- Her face was rigid with terror.
- He walked with a slow stiff gait.
- It was sufficiently toilsome for one contending for life.
- The mattress was hard and unyielding.
- He has an uphill battle against rheumatics.
- Simple repetitive tasks can be very wearisome.
Synonyms for DIFFICULT | Infographic