TELL Synonym! The following list provides different ways to say tell in English with their meaning and examples. Learn these synonyms for TELL to improve and build up your vocabulary words in English.
Tell Synonyms List
Here is the useful synonym list for the word TELL in English:
Synonyms for Tell with Examples
- I don’t want to talk about it anymore.
- He never condescends to speak to me.
- I have no other recourse than to inform the police.
- We shall notify you as soon as he arrives.
- What does this word mean?
- She did not mention her mother’s absence.
- I command you to go.
- Are you ready to order, Madam?
- He came to apprise us that the work had been successfully completed.
- She didn’t even call to say she wasn’t coming.
- We should instruct the passengers what customs regulations are.
- I want you to report on progress every Saturday.
- We require a jacket and tie.
- They had important matters to discuss.
- I have to say I don’t much care for modern music.
- Many people never really express any anger.
- Please state your name, address and occupation.
- Dolphins use sound to communicate with each other.
- She did not wish to convey that they were all at fault.
- His classic boyish looks seemed to proclaim his good humour and openness.
- Whatever you want to chat about, we’ll do it tonight.