TERRIBLE synonyms! The list below provides different ways to say “terrible” in English with their meaning and examples. Learn these synonyms for TERRIBLE to improve and increase your vocabulary words in English.
Here is the list of common synonyms for the word “Terrible” that you could use instead.
Synonyms for Terrible with Examples
- I feel awful about forgetting her birthday.
- It’s dreadful the way they treat their staff.
- I’ve got a horrible feeling she lied to us.
- She speaks French with an atrocious accent.
- There’s been a frightful accident.
- What a horrid smell!
- It’s lousy to be the new kid.
- Murder is the most abominable crime.
- Her lack of manners is quite appalling.
- She suffered horrendous injuries.
- There’s no such thing as bad publicity.
- Their new colour scheme is hideous!
- It was a ghastly business all round.
- The fruit is starting to go rotten.
- A vile smell assailed my nostrils.
- This coffee has a nasty taste.
- She’s been through a horrific ordeal.
- I think rats and snakes are repulsive.
- This is a gruesome and heavily symbolic tale.
- It is enlightening but somewhat grisly.
- We have a formidable task ahead of us.
- What an odious man!
- The weather forecast is pretty grim.
- It’s kind of creepy down in the cellar!