Types of Cookies in English! In this lesson, you will learn 25 different types of cookies in English with useful examples and ESL infographic.
Learn more about different types of cakes in English.
Types of Cookies
List of Cookies in English
- Benne Wafer
- Black And White
- Chocolate Chip
- Fried Cookie
- Peanut Butter
- Fig roll
- Fortune cookie
- Kue gapit
- Malted milk (biscuit)
- Rum ball
- Ube crinkles
Cookie Types with Example Sentences
- I buy my six-pack and some chocolate chip cookies.
- Fortune cookies are fun for dessert.
- One of his favourite cakes was a sticky gingerbread which she made frequently in the cold days of winter.
- My children are really like gingersnap cookies.
- I brought you back a macaroon.
- He poured milk and molasses into a bowl.
- Both the oatmeal cookie and the granola bar were good, but I preferred the latter.
- The children had smeared peanut butter all over the sofa.
- Somehow, I never liked the Oreo with the white cream in it.
- Shortbread is a short crumbly cookie.
- The days of the simple sugar cookie or the basic chocolate chip are gone.
- Biscotti is my favorite cookies.
- The fig roll or fig bar is a cake consisting of a sweet roll filled with fig paste in the middle.
- Kue gapit is an Indonesian kue kering (dry snack) which originates from Cirebon.
Malted milk (biscuit)
- Some went into cereal or malted milk products.
- There are many different ways to make rum balls, as recipes vary from region to region and family to family.
- Stroopwafels are popular in the Netherlands.
- Ube Crinkles are soft, moist and bursting with Ube flavors.
- Vanillekipferl are small biscuits in crescent shape and these are very popular in Austria.