Types of Cookies in English! In this lesson, you will learn 25 different types of cookies in English with useful examples and ESL infographic.
Learn more about different types of cakes in English.
Types of Cookies
List of Cookies in English
- Benne Wafer
- Black And White
- Chocolate Chip
- Fried Cookie
- Peanut Butter
- Fig roll
- Fortune cookie
- Kue gapit
- Malted milk (biscuit)
- Rum ball
- Ube crinkles
Cookie Types with Example Sentences
- I buy my six-pack and some chocolate chip cookies.
- Fortune cookies are fun for dessert.
- One of his favourite cakes was a sticky gingerbread which she made frequently in the cold days of winter.
- My children are really like gingersnap cookies.
- I brought you back a macaroon.
- He poured milk and molasses into a bowl.
- Both the oatmeal cookie and the granola bar were good, but I preferred the latter.
- The children had smeared peanut butter all over the sofa.
- Somehow, I never liked the Oreo with the white cream in it.
- Shortbread is a short crumbly cookie.
- The days of the simple sugar cookie or the basic chocolate chip are gone.
- Biscotti is my favorite cookies.
- The fig roll or fig bar is a cake consisting of a sweet roll filled with fig paste in the middle.
- Kue gapit is an Indonesian kue kering (dry snack) which originates from Cirebon.
Malted milk (biscuit)
- Some went into cereal or malted milk products.
- There are many different ways to make rum balls, as recipes vary from region to region and family to family.
- Stroopwafels are popular in the Netherlands.
- Ube Crinkles are soft, moist and bursting with Ube flavors.
- Vanillekipferl are small biscuits in crescent shape and these are very popular in Austria.
Cookie Names | Infographic
Thursday 7th of April 2022
All of the yummy cookies like Vanillekipferl, sugar, snickerdoodle, oreo, chocolate chip, black and white, fried cookies
Thursday 28th of October 2021
Tuesday 13th of July 2021
There are several errors here. The author is clearly not a native speaker. For example, you can never say, “are like”. No one says I buy my chocolate chip cookies and a six pack.
Tuesday 1st of June 2021
'Now' is a gift we have been given by GOD, later may never come. Tomorrow is not guaranteed. You have to face a Holy GOD on judgement day. HE sees lust as adultery (Matthew 5:28) and hatred as murder. (1John 3:15) will you be guilty? JESUS took your punishment on the cross, and rose again, defeating death to save you from hell. Yes, HE loves you THAT MUCH! You are the apple of GOD's Eye, and HE loves you more than you could ever, ever know ❤ You are GOD's loved one! Please, loved one, Repent (Luke 13:5) and trust in JESUS CHRIST today. 'Later', 'tomorrow', 'some other time', 'In future', are never guaranteed to you. Beautiful person on the other side of this screen, please Repent (Luke 13:5) and trust in JESUS CHRIST today ❤💕
Friday 22nd of October 2021
sit down Jesus.
Monday 4th of May 2020
Oreo because sometimes when I dont have chocolate chip cookies I eat oreos.
Thursday 28th of October 2021