Types of drinks in English! In this lesson, you will learn a list of 20 common types of drinks that people use in daily life with pictures and example sentences to strengthen your vocabulary.
Types of Drinks
List of Drinks in English
The list below provides different types of drinks in English with example sentences.
- Hard soda
- Mixed drinks
- Hot chocolate
- Lemon tea
- Soft drinks
- Juice drinks
- Green tea
- Beer cocktail
- Coconut water
- Orange juice
- Apple juice
- Almond milk
Names of Drinks with Example Sentences
- This beer has been brewed using traditional methods.
- The cider was very strong and went straight to our heads.
- We invited him for a cocktail party.
- She drank her hard soda through a straw.
- Two bottles of wine will suffice for lunch.
- The main crops were oats and barley.
- Just steer clear of mixed drinks, which are often outrageously high in calories.
- I’d like a cup of coffee, please.
- Hot beverages include tea, coffee and hot chocolate.
- There is nothing as refreshing as lemon tea.
- They are only allowed to sell soft drinks at school.
- Take the milk off the heat before it boils over.
- The bottle was half full of mineral water.
- Fruit juice drinks do not compete directly with Coca-Cola.
- Some have shown green tea to be beneficial against disease, others have not.
- On top of this, coconut water has the same level of electrolytic balance human blood.
- I’d like a glass of orange juice.
- We have apple juice and cranberry juice.
- Simply add soymilk or almond milk, and you have a blockbuster breakfast!
Types of Drinks | Infographic
Learn the names of drinks with their ESL pictures.