Vital Synonym in English! Are you searching for other ways to say VITAL? This lesson will provide a useful list of 20+ synonyms for Vital with helpful example sentences and ESL infographic.
Other Ways to Say “Vital”
Here is the list of synonyms for the word VITAL in English:
Synonyms for Vital with Examples
- Even in small companies, computers are an essential tool.
- This aid money is crucial to the government’s economic policies.
- The supervisor is always very critical.
- They had important matters to discuss.
- It is necessary to keep these two issues distinct.
- There was some lively debate at this week’s seminar.
- He seemed a dynamic and energetic leader.
- Fresh air is fundamental to good health.
- He always speaks in an imperative tone of voice.
- The major recommendation is for a change in the law.
- A significant number of indecent assaults on women go unreported.
- Our main aim is to increase sales in Europe.
- He was in urgent need of medical attention.
- I am deeply honoured to be invited to this momentous occasion.
- It’s time to focus on the company’s core business.
- The house is substantial enough to last a hundred years.
- Community involvement is central to our plan.
- Our primary concern must be the children.
- That was my principal reason for moving.
- We are glad he has made such great progress.
- There is considerable uncertainty about the company’s future.
- Getting both sides to agree was a notable achievement.
Vital Synonyms List | Infographic