Weather Words in English! Learn 20 popular vocabulary related to weather with example sentences and ESL printable infographics in English.
List of Weather Vocabulary
- Partly cloudy
- Occasional snow
- Full moon
Weather Words with Example Sentences
- We got up early to behold the sunrise.
- At sunset, the sun looks as if it is going down.
- I wear blue-tinted glasses on sunny days
- He was lying under his shirt, asleep. In the partly cloudy moonlight, I checked my watch: 02:00.
- Cloudy sky drove the bathers off the beach.
- The forecast is for light showers.
- We’ll go out when the rain is over.
- We could hear thunder rumbling in the distance.
- The mountain peak loomed through the fog.
- The wind began to build and the sleet to blow about.
- The doctor put a thermometer in my mouth to see if I had a fever.
- The aircraft was met by a hail of gunfire.
- We are in fear of more snow.
- A window slammed shut in the wind.
- The rainbow formed a beautiful arc in the sky.
- The fog cleared away and the full moon appeared.
- There was a heavy dew this morning.
- There was ice on the windows.
- The town was hit by a tornado last night.
- The area was constantly hit by drought.