Weather Words in English! Learn 20 popular vocabulary related to weather with example sentences and ESL printable infographics in English.
Learn more about words for Christmas in English.
List of Weather Vocabulary
- Partly cloudy
- Occasional snow
- Full moon
Weather Words with Example Sentences
- We got up early to behold the sunrise.
- At sunset, the sun looks as if it is going down.
- I wear blue-tinted glasses on sunny days
- He was lying under his shirt, asleep. In the partly cloudy moonlight, I checked my watch: 02:00.
- Cloudy sky drove the bathers off the beach.
- The forecast is for light showers.
- We’ll go out when the rain is over.
- We could hear thunder rumbling in the distance.
- The mountain peak loomed through the fog.
- The wind began to build and the sleet to blow about.
- The doctor put a thermometer in my mouth to see if I had a fever.
- The aircraft was met by a hail of gunfire.
- We are in fear of more snow.
- A window slammed shut in the wind.
- The rainbow formed a beautiful arc in the sky.
- The fog cleared away and the full moon appeared.
- There was a heavy dew this morning.
- There was ice on the windows.
- The town was hit by a tornado last night.
- The area was constantly hit by drought.