Wild Animals in English! Learn the useful list of over 30 popular wild animals with their names, and example sentences with ESL printable picture.
Learn more about a list of mammals in English
Wild Animals in English
List of Wild Animals
- Red panda
- Scimitar Oryx
- Koala bear
- Black Leopard
- Cougar (puma)
Names of Wild Animals with Example Sentences
- The squirrel has laid in a store of nuts for the winter.
- A chipmunk dashed across the grass.
- A porcupine is covered with prickles.
- A hedgehog often contracts its body into a ball.
- I remember once a large white-tailed mongoose scuttled past within a few feet of us.
- A meerkat investigated a clipboard during the annual animal count at London Zoo.
- She collared my black wool coat with otter pelts.
- The raccoon has a strong preference for aquatic feeding.
- African hyena noted for its distinctive howl.
- A jackal is a kind of the animal that scavenges rotten meat.
- She had never taken part in a fox hunt before.
- The monkey was swinging in the tree.
- Red panda does not belong to Ursidae.
- November is a good time to hunt deer.
- The wolf dashed through the woods.
- The kangaroo has a fast turn of speed.
- I really love this koala bear.
- He gave me a picture of a tiger.
- The cheetah is generally credited as the world’s fastest animal.
- We saw a baby polar bear at the zoo.
- The lion is often called the king of the jungle.
- The zebra galloped away from the lion.
- A possum laid down the bearded iris field.
- The giraffe is characterized by its very long neck.
- Wombat wanted to wiggle along the ground.
- The elephant is the largest land animal in existence.
- The chimpanzee stood upright and grasped the bars of its cage.
- The dominant male gorilla is the largest in the group.
- Large herds of bison used to live on the plains of North America.
- Watching her husband relaxing in the shallow waters she was reminded of a hippopotamus wallowing in mud.
- A rhinoceros lumbered towards them.
- Should you meet a jaguar in the jungle, just turn slowly, walk away. But slowly, never look back.
- I saw a cougar slinking toward its prey.
Wild Animal Names | Infographic