One more interesting lesson in the familiar series of us about the list of words that start with …: Words that start with T. Let’s learning to increase your English level! Hard-working people will create successes.
Words that Start with T
List of Words that Start with T
Learn more about words that start with S.
Words that Start with T with Examples
We will provide detailed examples about the above cases to help you imagine clearly the meaning of words that start with T.
- He loves to play table tennis.
- Don’t toy with the cat’s tail.
- Sometimes,I just need someone to talk to.
- You can take a horse to the water, but you cannot make him drink.
- Their son had been injured in a terrible accident.
- The teacher will test us on our French.
- The newspaper printed the full text of the interview.
- Poor without debt is better than a prince.
- Thank you for all you have done for us.
- I believe that every person is born with talent.
- We decided that we needed to change our target market from the over-45s to the 35-45s.
- Football, cricket and hockey are all team sports.
- A tear rolled down his face.
- Our best friends are they who tell us our faults and help us to mend them.
- Women tend to live longer than men.
The tenant was dispossessed for not paying his rent.
- It is love that makes the world go round.
- We first make our habits, and then our habits make us.
- He was busy, therefore he could not come.
- The policeman caught the thief.
- A thing is bigger for being shared.
- Drink whenever you feel thirsty during exercise.
- Home is home, though never so homely.
- Nuclear weapons pose a threat to everyone.
- The thorn was embedded in her thumb.
- We enjoyed the picnic until a thunderstorm intervened.
- You must pay for the ticket in advance.
- Experience is the best teacher.
- The beach had been washed clean by the tide.
- You may delay, but time will not.
- The baby put his tiny hand in mine.
- My legs were tired after so much walking.
- Don’t put off what you can do today till tomorrow.
- Eat, drink and be merry, for tomorrow we die.
- We are going to a party tonight.
- The environment is a popular topic these days.
- Let me transfer this call for you.
- Don’t throw about your money on trash.
- His trip through the world made an interesting narrative.
- He went to the island looking for treasure.
- When the tree is fallen, everyone runs to it with his axe.
- Cuba has a tropical climate with year-round sunshine.
- These factories are releasing toxic gases into the atmosphere.
- The trade agreements are advantageous to both countries.
- Mary is training to be a technician.
- City planners are looking for ways to ease traffic.
- A transcript of the tapes was presented in court.
- The title of the novel is “Sons and Lovers”.
- He sent her some books, together with a dictionary.
- His tone changed dramatically when he saw the money.
- The Internet is becoming a useful tool for investors.
- He held the knife to her throat.
- Throw your dirty clothes in the washing machine.
- He sold his farm and thus he had enough money for his journey.
- He always wears a shirt and tie.
- We’re working on a tight schedule.
- Children have the qualities of the parents.
- Ask your doctor to recommend a suitable therapist.
- Technology has had an irreversible impact on society.
- In hot weather the temperature gets very high.
- They just reached a temporary agreement.
- There’s a growing tendency for women to marry later.
- Many heads are better than one.
- Tax is deducted from your salary.
- When the fruit is scarcest, its taste is sweetest.
- She needs to work on her interview technique if she’s going to get a job.
- Flights for Amsterdam depart from Terminal 3.
- She has become a lot more tolerant and communicative.
- She’s too short to reach the top shelf.
- True love never grows old.
- Try to eat plenty of fresh fruit.
- Let’s go to the theater.
Words that Start with T with Pictures
Words that Start with T | Picture 1
Words that Start with T | Picture 2
Words that Start with T | Picture 3
Words that Start with T | Picture 4
Words that Start with T | Picture 5
Words that Start with T | Picture 6
Words that Start with T | Picture 7
Words that Start with T | Picture 8
Monday 21st of November 2022
im your dad
Thursday 14th of April 2022